Chapter 28

After the opening, the scene opens with Siegfried and Zeke's left arms clashing with one another until they push away from each other. Siegfried swipes his right claw at Zeke which scratches his chest while the latter uses his right fist to punch Siegfried in the face, which causes him to stumble backward. However, just when Zeke goes in for a punch with his left fist, Siegfried grabs his fist and flips Zeke over his shoulder which sends him a few feet away. Siegfried then charges at Zeke, but he punches his stomach and knocks Siegfried to the ground, and starts beating his face in until Siegfried grabs onto Zeke's left fist and uses his energy breath to not only knock him away but to also vaporize Zeke's right arm.

Zeke (thinking): Damnit, at close range he has the advantage! However, as long as I keep my distance I should be fine, but all I have to do is stay out of his attack range when he uses his energy breath attack

Siegfried (thinking): He's strong no doubt about that, but as long as I keep attacking him at close range I'll be able to beat him. All I have to do is rip him out of his nape and I should be... (Gets smacked by a large warhammer and is flown a few feet away)

Zeke: (looks up and sees Lara walking up to him) I thought I told you that I will deal with him.

Lara: Was that before or after he destroyed your arm and knocked your ass to the ground? Besides, you and I can stop him together and then rip him out of his nape.

Zeke: Very well, we'll work together to stop Siegfried but I'll be the support since I still need to regenerate my arm. (Gets up)

Lara spins her warhammer while Zeke stays behind her as he continues to regenerate his missing arm. Siegfried then charges at Lara who swings her warhammer at him, but he grabs it and then punches her face thus causing her to stumble backward. He tries to attack her again, but this time Lara uses her Hardening ability to create a large spike from the ground which impales Siegfried. Lara then runs at Siegfried and is about to swing her warhammer, but he uses his energy breath which hits her in the chest and sends her a few feet away while leaving a hole in her chest. Siegfried then removes himself from the spike, but he gets punched in the face by Zeke and stumbles to the side until he is then smacked to the ground by Lara's warhammer. However, before Siegfried could get up he is then impaled by several spikes which lift him in the air and is immobilized.

Lara: (lifts her warhammer in the air) Do you have any last words, Siegfried?

Zeke: (Grabs Lara's shoulder) Don't kill him cause we need to bring him back alive, along with Eren!

Lara: Very well, but if he proves to be too much of a threat then we have to eliminate him before he becomes a problem.

Zeke: Then let's hope that it doesn't come to it. (Sees that his right arm is fully healed)