Chapter 34

After the opening, the scene opens with Hange and Armin inside the airship as Onyankopon pilots the ship.

Hange: Looks like everything is going according to plan. We're counting on you, Onyankopon.

Onyankopon: Leave it to me, Commander Hange!

Armin: We will enter the Rebellio Ghetto airspace at low altitude while maintaining a low speed where we'll then follow the beacon trail and recover the rest of the team.

Hange: We only have one chance 'cause if they miss the extraction zone and don't board the zeppelin, then it'll be game over. Especially if the zeppelin gets shot down by our enemy. You sure come up with the craziest ideas, Armin.

Armin: It was actually Erwin who helped me come up with this idea. Besides, if we're unable to rescue our friends then there's no future for us.

Meanwhile, the scene changes to show Siegfried and the rest of the Scouts gathering the unconscious warriors as they retreat into the zeppelin where they see Levi waiting for them.

Levi: You're filthy, Eren. You look like you just crawled out of Titan's asshole.

Eren: Hey, captain. (Gets kicked in the face by Levi and is sent to the ground as he then looks up to see Levi, Siegfried, and Maurice staring at him with disappointed expressions on their faces)

Levi: This brings back memories of when I kicked the shit out of Siegfried in the courthouse.

Siegfried: (rolls his eyes before turning to Eren) Do you have any idea what you have done, Eren?! Our goal was to only target the Marleyan military while another squad of the Scouts would rescue all of the Eldians in Marley as well as capture the rest of the warriors to safety, but you decided to attack the civilians and caused a lot of innocent people to die! Not only that but you even tried to eat Lara Tybur and take her Warhammer Titan's power, which in case you had forgotten but we needed her alive!

Maurice: Son, I don't think that you understand the gravity of the situation that you are in. Not only did it take you months to send us a letter to explain what you were doing but you even went against the assigned orders that your commander had given you. I'm afraid that you are hereby under arrest.

Eren doesn't say anything as he just nods his head while Levi takes him away.

Timeskip

The scene changes to show Gabi running towards the zeppelin while Falco tries to stop her until he manages to grab her shoulder and thus stopping her.

Falco: Gabi!! What are you doing?!

Gabi: I'm going to kill them all! Every last one of them, especially Siegfried Jaeger!! I'm not going to let them get away with this!

Falco: Gabi, stop! There's no use running after them. They are already on the aircraft.

Gabi: So, what you're saying is that both Phia and Udo died for nothing?! That I'm just supposed to let those Devils get away with attacking our home!? I'm an Eldian who was born in this Ghetto and I worked hard to prove to the world that Eldians are good people, but they've destroyed that chance!

Falco: (starts remembering what Siegfried had told Reiner) Gabi, listen to me our enemy is no different than us as their country was attacked by the Marleyan warriors which caused a lot of people to die. Siegfried also mentioned that his mother was crippled and had to be in a wheelchair for five years. This was their way of getting their revenge for what we did to them.