Chapter 19 (End of Season 2)

The scene opens with the scouts running towards Reiner as he tries to defend himself against the Titans. However, as Reiner does his best to push them away while still protecting Bertolt, he is then attacked by Ymir who bites his leg which forces him to unshield Bertolt.

Bertolt: (turns to Reiner) Reiner! We've made it this far! We're taking Siegfried and Eren with us, and then we're going back home! (Turns to see Armin on top of Reiner's head)

Armin: Bertolt! (Maliciously grins) Are you two sure about this? You're going to go home and leave your friend behind? You'll be leaving Annie behind and right now, she's deep underground in the Utopia District in the far north where she is being tortured. They know that she can heal her wounds, so they are inflicting enough pain on her as much as possible without hitting any of her major arteries. You should hear her screams, they are music to my ears.

Bertolt: YOU ISLAND DEVILS!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY ANNIE!!! I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!! YOU SON OF A...

Before Bertolt has a chance to finish his rant, he is then sliced in the chest by a blur who once their hood falls down their head, they are revealed to be...

Bertolt: (shocked) Annie?

Annie: Sorry, but you're not my type, asshole! (Jumps off of Reiner and transforms into her Titan form)

Siegfried removes himself from Bertolt's back and then punches him in the face before jumping off of Reiner until he is saved by Annie who places him on her head and starts running away.

Erwin: All units, retreat!!

The scouts start to make their escape, while Reiner is surrounded by Titans on all sides. However, as they tried to leave they are then forced to dodge flying Titans who are being thrown by Reiner. As Reiner continues to throw Titans at the scouts, one of them is about to hit Mikasa and Eren but they are saved by Annie who kicks the Titan away.

Siegfried: Annie! Drop me off here and help the others while I can take it from here!

Annie sets Siegfried down and pats his head with her finger before running to help the others. Siegfried then walks up to Mikasa and Eren who both got off the horse.

Siegfried: Are you guys okay?

Eren: Yeah we're ok, what about you bro?

Siegfried: Yeah I'm fine.

Mikasa: (Grabs Siegfried's face and kisses him on the lips) Never scare me like that again, I thought that I lost you.

Siegfried: (hugs Mikasa) It's okay I'm not going anywhere.

However, as Siegfried reunites with his friends they then feel the ground shaking and when they turn to see where it's coming from, they are shocked to see a familiar face. They see the Smiling Titan walking towards them with that creepy grin on its face.

Siegfried: Mikasa! Protect Eren, he still needs time to heal!

Mikasa: What about you?

Siegfried: I'm going to hold off this Titan for you guys to escape and then I'll meet up with you.

Eren: No! I want to help you, brother! I want to make this bastard pay for trying to kill my mom! Besides, you're not fully healed yet, either!

Siegfried: I know that you want to help me, but I don't want to get hurt and while my fingers haven't healed yet, I can still...

Mikasa: Siegfried look out!