Chapter 17

The scene opens with Ymir biting and clawing at many Titans to keep them away from the tower, while Siegfried kills a couple of Titans that are in his way until he turns his attention to the Beast Titan on top of the wall.

Siegfried: I've never actually tried to see how far my energy beam can go, but there's a first time for everything. Now, let's see if you can survive this. (Begins to charge his dorsal plates and spine with blue electrical-like energy, while a blue glow in his mouth starts getting bigger until he releases the beam)

The energy beam makes its way to the Beast Titan's location which forces him to jump off of the wall to the other side, just when the beam destroys the top corner of the wall

Beast Titan: Shit! So, that Titan was the reason the others haven't returned and reported back yet. However, it's not a total loss as there is still a chance we can stop him, but I'm gonna need more reinforcements.

The Beast Titan runs away in a different direction and roars at the Titans to retreat, while Siegfried turns back to the others after glaring at the Beast Titan's last known location.

Timeskip

After getting the rest of the recruits down from the tower, everyone waits for the scouts to arrive. While they are waiting the others start asking Ymir questions about her Titan powers, but she tells them...

Ymir: Let's just say that I had known about my Titan powers for a long time and leave it at that.

Christa: Listen, Ymir you wanted to know my name right? Well, my name is Historia.

Ymir: (smiles) Nice to meet you Historia, my name is Ymir.

A few minutes later, Levi's Squad arrives and everyone starts making their way up the wall and then over it to the other side. Once everyone makes it on top of the wall, Historia starts begging Hange to spare Ymir's life.

Historia: Ymir is on humanity's side so she is not our enemy!

Hange: Calm down, Historia. We're not going to arrest Ymir as she has been working with us since the snow training exercise.

Historia: Really?

Hange: (nods her head) So, your real name is Historia Reiss? As in the royal family?

Historia: Yes, it is.

Hange: I see. (Smiles and pats her shoulder) Nice to meet you, Historia!

Historia: (confused) Umm, thank you?

Timeskip

The scene changes to show Siegfried with Mikasa and a cloaked Annie talking to each other about what they know, until their attention shifts to them listening to Reiner's speech.