Chapter 26

Maurice Harem List:
Carla
Nifa
Kiyomi
Louise
Rico
Sandra

That's it for the second oc's harem for now, but anyway onto the chapter.
_________________________________________

After the opening, the scene opens with the Scout Regiment making their way to the Shiganshina District late at night to avoid being attacked by Pure Titans. Once they finally arrived, Commander Erwin gives the order to begin their operation. After the scouts scale the wall, they split up into three teams; the first group makes their way to the outer gate with Eren and has him seal it, the second group waits at the first gate while on top of the wall, and the third group secures the district while they also look for the traitors. The scene then shows Armin on top of the wall and noticing something burnt in front of him.

Armin (thinking): Ashes from a campfire?! They must have rushed down the wall! (He fires his flare gun to alert the others)

Meanwhile, the scene changes to show Siegfried with Hange, Levi, and Ymir.

Hange: This doesn't make any sense?! There isn't a single Titan in the area!

Siegfried: (starts remembering what the Beast Titan could do) I believe that the Beast Titan controlled the other Titans to keep away from the Shiganshina District.

Ymir: Yeah, I remember when we were at the Utgard Castle he used that ability to make the Pure Titans attack at night.

Levi: It doesn't matter, cause right now we've fallen right into the enemy's hands but we have to press on.

Hange: You're right, the operation will continue as planned. (Fires her flare gun to alert the others)

Timeskip

After Eren transforms into his Titan form and seals up the outer gate, the scouts regroup back onto the wall where they begin to discuss what are their next orders. However, Armin suggests that the traitors could be hiding inside the surface of the wall and he gives the order to split into two groups to search the wall around the gate. Although, as the scouts continue to search the wall, one of them finds a hollow spot and as he signals the others he gets stabbed in his chest by Reiner. Levi charges at Reiner and stabs him twice, one in his neck and the other in his chest, but he survives and transforms into his Armored Titan form.

Erwin: Check all around us! Capture any other enemies and...

Before Erwin could finish what he was saying, multiple yellow flashes of lightning appear behind him and once everyone turns around they see the Beast, Cart, and War Hammer Titans alongside several Pure Titans around them. Zeke then picks up a large boulder and throws it at the gate entrance thus blocking the Scout Regiment inside. Erwin then notices the shocked expression on Annie's face and turns to her.

Erwin: Annie, do you know the identities of those three Titans?

Annie: (nods her head) Yes. The one on the left is Pieck Finger or the Cart Titan. She is a member of the Warrior Program and her Titan is used for cargo. The one in the middle is Zeke or the Beast Titan, he's our general and military genius. The third and last one is Lara Tybur or the War Hammer Titan, she comes from a royal family in Marley but originally she wasn't in the Warrior Program because of her strict family. I guess that after Marley lost two of their warriors they forced her to join the program.

Erwin: We're both getting the battle we've been hoping for, so let's put an end to this here. Humanity or those damned Titans, one of us will survive and the other will die.

Commander Erwin then gives the order to have Squads split into three groups; the first group will guard the inner gate by protecting their horses, the second group will fight the Armored Titan and keep an eye out for Bertolt, and the last group will target the Cart, Beast, and War Hammer Titans. Eren and Annie transform into their Titan forms and faces off against Reiner.