Chapter 12

The scene opens with the Female Titan running towards a town with four scouts surrounding her.

Squad Captain: (Rides in front of the Titan and aims his flare at her) Over here, YOU BITCH!! (Fires the flare and she dodges it) NOW!!!

The three scouts come out of their hiding spot and charge toward the Female Titan, with two going for her ankles and the other one is going for her spine.

Squad Captain (thinking): We're attacking her from three places at once. Seems like she is a clever Abnormal, but she can't defend against all of us.

As the three scouts make their way to the Female Titan, she grabs onto the wire of the hook on her back and jumps in the air, surprising them. She then steps on two of the scouts and looks at the third one.

Scout 3: What are you?!

The Female Titan:

The Female Titan then spins the Scout in a circle which crushes his body and then she throws him away

The Female Titan then spins the Scout in a circle which crushes his body and then she throws him away. While the Scout Captain runs away to find the rest of the other scouts.

Squad Captain: I have to report to the others about this Abnormal and warn them that she is coming there... (Gets kicked by the Female Titan in the air along with his horse and dies instantly)

The Female Titan then spots another squad of scouts and smiles.

Timeskip (Brought to you by the Female Titan kicking a human South Park style)

The scene changes to show Sasha's squad coming up on the Titans Forest.

Sasha: Um... squad leader, it looks like the center group is going into the forest. If we keep going then we'll go into the forest as well.

Squad Captain: We're going around it.

Sasha: Yes, sir!

Meanwhile, with Mikasa's Squad as they are going around the forest.

Connie: Looks like the center group went into the forest, what happens to the formation now?

Mikasa: There is no formation. The left and right flanks have been ordered to stay out of the forest, so all we can do is go around. We've now lost our ability to detect the Titans.

Connie: Why didn't we change course and avoid the forest, did Commander Erwin read the map wrong?

Mikasa: I don't know, but it's possible that we were pushed in this direction trying to avoid the Titans on our right flank, perhaps.

Timeskip

The scene changes to show Levi's Squad deep within the forest.

Siegfried: (Picks up a familiar scent that is coming towards them) Levi! I sense something is coming behind us and it's not human.