💋CHAPTER 5💋

Giselle Collymore's POV

The night comes to an end at 1 in the morning but Kashmere is nowhere to be seen so me and my sugar daddy, Norman head out towards our vehicle.

We arrive at the spot where we had parked the car but it is nowhere in sight.

"Im probably not seeing well, I need my glasses," he says as he pulls his glasses out of his pocket and puts them on. Even with them on, he still can't find his car.

"Maybe we parked it somewhere else," I suggest.

"Impossible!" He denies. "I had just parked the car here". He looks around.

"We should call the cops". I pull out my phone.

The cops arrive 10 minutes later.

"What is the problem," the cop ask's.

"My vehicle is missing. I just parked it right here and when I got back it wasn't there," Norman explains.

The cop sighs and rubs his forehead in exasperation. "With your old age, you may have memory loss. Are you sure you didn't just park it somwhere else old man," the cop questions.

"That's Mr Barnaby for you! Also, my memory is just fine. I may be old but my memory is good as an elephant's," Norman scolds.

"Well, then where did you park it? The cop ask's.

Is this cop dumb?

"He just told you he parked it right over here asshole!" I curse.

"Ma'am, watch your tongue. I'm obligated to arrest you for contempt of cop," he admonishes.

With my hands crossed, I roll my eyes and look away.

The cop takes out a notebook. "What is the vehicle type?"

"Rolls-Royce Dawn," Norman responds.

The cop continues to ask questions.

"Mr Barnaby, it's 1 in the morning, we will carry out the search tomorrow," the cop states.

Norman nods his head when a besuited man from the event walks up to us.

"Is everything alright Mr Barnaby?" The man ask's.

"Just reporting my missing vehicle," Norman gives a sigh.

"Ooo, that's unfortunate," he says. "Do you need a ride back home?" He offers.

"Yes, sure," Norman accepts and we head over to the man's car and get inside.

Kashmere Lynn's POV

I awake to the harmonious sounds of the birds chirping. I arise, stretching my arms out. I smile to myself, what a beautiful day. I stalk over to the window to look through it and there sits the early morning sun and also, there are cops in my yard.

I jog down the steps and a knock sounds from the door. I open it, coming face to face with a cop.

"Officer Wallace". He shows me his badge. "Please step out," he says.

"Is there a problem?" My features morphe into confusion.

"Yes, there is a problem!" Giselle's sugar daddy comes marching towards me. "You stole my car!"

"No I didnt-" I deny but cut myself off when i catch sight of his car that I had parked in my yard.

Oh shit, I forgot. I was supposed to take it back at the event after I was done using it.

"I can explain," I say.

"Statements will be given at the station," the cop says as he pulls out the manacles. "Miss Lynn, you're under arrest for car theft". He spins me around to cuff my hands behind but Giselle comes forward.

"No, please don't. There must be a misunderstanding. Norman.." Giselle looks at Norman with a sorry face.

"I didn't know your friend was a thief," Norman states.

The cop sighs as he refrains from cuffing me. "You do realize you're wasting our valuable time," the cop says to Giselle.

She apologizes and then looks at me. I nod my head and head back inside to get the car keys I had placed on my bedroom table. I come back with the keys in hand and Norman yanks them away in irritation as I give him an awkward smile.

Norman and the cop go back to their respective cars but Giselle remains behind.

"Bitch what the fuck was that about?" Giselle ask's me as I serve her a cup of coffee.

"I needed it to follow someone to their home," I state.

"You did what?" Giselle questions.

"I know what I did was crazy and stupid," I say.

"You know you could get in a lot of trouble," Giselle responds.

"Yea, but-" I say but she cuts me off.

"But, you will not do it again. Who even was the person you pursued?" she ask's.

"Some guy from the event," I answer.

Giselle covers her mouth with her hand in shock. "Baby, you do not mess with wealthy people. I'm only telling you this 'cause you're my friend and I care about you. Promise me you will not do it again," she says.

Even if Giselle doesn't want me to do it again, I still will.

"I promise," I lie.