💋CHAPTER 37💋

Callan Anders' POV

I haven't seen or spoke with Kashmere for the past week. I thought it would be best if I gave her space. I changed my mind about fashion week. I was advised to attend seeing that I was expected to be in attendance.

Kashmere would have been my plus one but it seemed as though she was too angry with me. I doubt she would have accepted to go with me after our last spat so I decided to take Valencia instead.

Andreas phones me and what he tells me has me shocked.

"Dude, did you know Kashmere started working out? Bro, how could you? Did you force her to do it? Not cool dude. Not cool," Andreas reprimands.

"What the fuck. No! What are you talking about!?" I exclaim as I sit up.

"Wait... You didn't know?" He ask's.

"Absolutely not," I deny.

"Wow. Then what the fuck?" He questions himself.

"How do you know this? Did she tell you?" I question him.

"No. Me and Olivia went to Requital Studio. She gained some belly fat and wanted to blow some off. I suggested she gets liposuction (fat removal surgery) instead but the bitch wanted to do it the hard way," he explains about his girlfriend.

"For Christ's fucking sake Andreas, tell me about Kashmere" I interject.

"Yea yea, I'm getting to that part. So, we were asked to wait but we decided to use that time to have a tour around the place," he continues and I roll my eyes.

"We got into the gym where we noticed a lady working her arse off. We thought she looked familiar, so we went closer and we were surprised to find out that it's Kashmere. She wasn't able to see us because she was too busy focused on the task at hand. Man, she looked burnt out. Good part, we were just in time to see her pass out and fall to the ground" he recounts.

"Is she okay? When did this happen?" I question.

"She's fine. It was yesterday," he responds.

Fuck, I have to go see her. I can't believe she resorted to doing this. In my opinion I don't think she's fat, she is thick. She has the curves in the right places.

Today is Monday so she must be at work. I fire the engine and drive towards the baseball center. After arriving, I get out of my car and head in.

I espy Kashmere staring at her phone, under the bar shed with Ivy and Giselle who are behind the bar. Upon arriving, I yank her arm and pull her towards the locker room for privacy. Giselle and Ivy were taken aback by the action but they knew better by refraining from interfering.

Kashmere Lynn's POV

"What the fuck are you doing Callan!? Have you lost your goddamn mind?" I try to release myself from his grip.

"I said leave me alone! You're hurting me" I try to reason, hoping he would let me go but he only releases me upon arriving in the locker room. He closes the door shut and faces me.

"You can't just drag me like a fucking trash bag Callan, who do you think you are!?" I yell but he ignores my statement.

"Why did you do it?" He ask's.

"Do what!?" I question with genuine confusion.

"Don't act fucking stupid with me. You didn't have to go to the extent of putting so much pressure on yourself to lose weight. you could have hurt yourself," he says with concern.

"And why do you care Callan!? You're one of those many people who have pushed me to such an extent!" I exclaim with tears in my eyes.

"What did I do?" He questions.

"You were humiliated to have me by your side. You hid me away from your friends," I remind.

"I did that to protect you," he responds.

"You mean, you did that to protect yourself from embarrassment," I reconstruct his statement.

"Fucks sake Kashmere," he curses.

"How many times are you going to hurt me?" I chock on hitched sobs. "You first tell me you weren't interested in the 'little girl crush' I had on you. Then you fuck me and moan Valencia's name on my first time with you, when I first lost my virginity with you! You made my first time a horrible experience!" I exclaim.

Tears brim in his eyes.

"What next do you do? Oh yea, you become ashamed of me. You don't want anyone seeing me around you. What a coward, asshole, pillock, mutton-monger!" I curse.

"Kashmere that's not the truth," he says.

"Oh no no. I'm not done yet". I reveal my phone and stare at the screen which is still displaying one of his posts on Instagram where Valencia and him attended fashion week together.

I show him the photo. "You said you wouldn't attend fashion week, but what do you do? You still go there and who do you take? Valencia! You chose Valencia over me even when I told you myself that I wanted to go, you still-.."

He yanks my phone out of my hand, cutting me short in my words.

"What? You stalk my social media!? What a fucking psycho bitch," he curses.

"Yea right. Now I'm a bitch," with tears in my eyes, I look away as I bite my bottom lip trying to hold in the pain. "You keep on claiming that you and Valencia are nothing but friends but you act more than-"

He cuts me off when he yells, "I told you this was about our parents business deal!"

I flinch at his raised voice.

He lowers his voice when he realizes that he scared me, "Fuck. I would have never been in any form of friendship with Valencia if it wasn't for that".

"Friendship? I bet you still fuck the bitch," I say.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? What I do with my life or with Valencia is goddamn non of your business," he fires back.

"Oh, it's not my business? Then if I walk out your life-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Well fuck off, I don't need you!" He yells.

"But you didn't show this same energy when you fucked me-" I say.

"I don't know what I was thinking, when I decided to fuck you. I regret putting my cock inside your fucking pussy-" his words are cut off when I slap him.

His jaw clenches.

"You know what, I'm done going back and fourth with you! Fuck off, I don't need you! I don't have to explain anything to you. Don't make it your business to control my life because you're not my girlfriend. We're not in a relationship," he makes it clear.

Ouch. A long pregnant silence prevails between us as I take in his recent statement.

I give up.

"Yea. You're right, I got carried away. I thought you and I had something going on". I look up at him.

"Bye Callan".