💋CHAPTER 47💋

Giselle Collymore's POV

My moans echo throughout the lockeroom as I bounce on Carl's dick. His length travels in and out of me as I coat it with my vaginal juices. I cran my neck and roll my eyes when the pleasure slowly begins to rise. Placing my hands on his chest for support, I slow down. Carl moans for the last time when we both reach our climax.

Our sweat slicked bodies collide when I collapse onto his chest. His chest heaves up and down as he tries to catch his breath.

"Why are you breathing so much? You weren't doing all the work". I smirk.

Carl ignores my question and says, "I never thought we would ever be this close".

Yeah, this is going to be the first and last time anyway. I'm not into him. Although I'd have to say, the boy's dick is way too big for his skinny frame. If I had known this earlier, I would have rode him like a bicycle from the beginning.

Getting disgusted by his affection, I get off of him causing him to slowly sit up.

"We should get going," I say as I put my shorts on. "I don't need Ivy finding us like this".

We both put our clothes on but before I head out, Carl stops me.

"Wait... What is it with us?" He ask's.

"What?" I ask tilting my head even though I know exactly what he is talking about.

"As in... Are we going to add a tag to our relationship?" He questions.

"Ugh. Look Carl". I stalk over to him and hold his hands. "You're a great guy. You deserve an amazing girl but that girl isn't me".

His disappointment is evident in his features but I give him a slight smile before I head out. I know it was a shit move to sleep with him and then reject him.

Heading towards the bar shed, Ivy gives me a sceptical look as she wipes a glass with a cloth. With guilt evident in my features, I eye her as well. She smirks when I head behind the bar.

"What is it Ivy? Why are you looking at me like that?" I question.

She amusedly enlarges her eyes and responds, "Oh, nothing".

She begins to hum a fake tune. Clearly there's something up.

Opening her mouth, she ask's "You're one to always look spot on so pray tell me, why's your hair all frizzled?"

I touch a strand of my hair.

"Look's like you got some dick". She smirks.

"Ivy!" I exclaim with an eye roll.

She giggles. "Okay.. I may have heard the moans," she admits.

My cheeks burn from embarrassment.

She gains back her composure and assures, "But don't worry, I won't judge you. A lady needs dick sometimes".

"Bye Ivy". I walk away in humiliation, eager to get far away from her.

"Hey wait! Where are you going? Aren't you going to tell me how big his dick was?" She yells gaining the attention of other people at the baseball centre. "Also, You can't knock off just yet, you have 2 minutes left".

I lift my middle finger up at her and immediately disappear off a corner.

taking my phone out, I check my Instagram and the first thing I'm met with on my feed is a new post from Kashmere. It's a selfie of her and her new friends captioned "Besties for life". It was that easy to replace me huh?

I check the comments, and I notice that they call her 'Kash'. I'm the only one who is supposed to call her that. Whatever. Why am I still following her? I quickly press on her profile and unfollow her.

Trying to pretend like I'm not phased by what I saw, I head towards the subway. But I can't help but feel a heartache. It honestly hurts when you've known someone for so long and can't be in contact with them anymore.

It's been 3 months since we had our major beef and since she left for Florida. When she came to the baseball station to resign in order to chase her dreams, I was hurt because I knew I wasn't going to see my best friend ever again. Worse, I wouldn't be in contact with her due to our broken friendship. Even though I didn't show it, I was actually happy to see that Kashmere has finally made it. We were together when she submitted that application and honestly, I was rooting for the day she would get accepted.

We would turn the lights off and sit legs crossed on my bed, talking about how she would fly me to Monaco once she made it without depending on a man... A 70 year old man to be specific.

I giggle to myself but soon, tears flood my eyes.

I miss her.

I can't believe I fucked up our friendship like that. If I could fix it, I definitely would.