💋CHAPTER 22💋

I shove him away from me. He runs his hand down his face.

"Fuck you Callan!" I try to pick up my clothes to dress up.

"Kashmere". His blood stained shaft swings as he gets off the bed trying to stop me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I admonish as tears brim in my eyes. I force myself not to let them spill out as I dress up and then leave his room with my sandles in hand. Immediately I'm away from his sight, tears run down my cheeks.

What!? He was thinking about another woman whilst having sex with me? And there I thought he really liked me. He proved once again that he ain't shit.

Sadie's POV

After a long 2 week trip at the Carribeans with my girlfriends, I finally get back. The first person I visit upon my arrival is my brother.

I get inside the mansion and first head into the kitchen. I pour some orange juice into a glass and head out. As I make my way towards the living room, I notice Kashmere with her sandals in hand rushing down the stairs towards the exit. I call out to her but she doesn't stop.

What the hell is going on? My curiosity diminishes when I head upstairs and catch sight of a naked Callan.

Callan Anders POV

Ever since knowing her, I've noticed that she has hard luck. She only ever invites trouble for herself.

I brought her to my house and now I'm watching her eat up what I served her. Kashmere has grown open around me; therefore she tends to be her awkward self. She's so cute and funny. I love her honesty.

She offers to give me a massage and I gladly accept. She runs her hand over my back causing my erection. When I turn, I get the chance to watch her. As she strokes my chest and down to my biceps, that's when I know I want her. She notices my boner and stops but I direct her hand towards it.

She pulls her arm away. I get off the massage bed and yank her towards me. I kiss her lips but she struggles to break free. No, I'm not letting her out of my hold until I taste what her mouth has to offer.

"Not here," she says and that's how I know she has approved.

Being impatient, I carry her heavyweight towards my bedroom in a rush. I take off my clothes but she doesn't take off hers. I know she feels insecure so I take it upon myself to undress her.

I widen her legs again when she tries to close them and quickly shove my taut cock inside her before she changes her mind. Her pussy is so tight, she must be a virgin.

As I push in and out of her, someone makes their way into my mind. Valencia, I miss her. Our sex was great and all I can imagine is her beneath me. For a moment, I forget that there's someone else below me and that's when Valencia's name comes flying out of my mouth in breathy husks.

Kashmere abruptly shoves me away and gets up. I run my hands all over my face when I realize what I have done. After my failed attempt of trying to stop her, she picks up her sandals and leaves.

I fucked up. There's nothing I can do. I mean, what am I supposed to say? What I did was despicable.

I make my way towards the threshold to follow Kashmere but when I get into the hallway, I do not catch sight of her. Instead Sadie stands there with her mouth agape. God, what the fuck is she doing here?

It takes me a moment to realize that I'm naked. I try to cover my member with both of my hands and head back to my room to wrap a towel around my waist before heading back out to meet her.

She went downstairs and now I find her seated on one of the sofas in the living room.

"Why are you back so quickly?" I question trying to divert the attention off what had just transpired a while ago.

"I told you I'd be back in 2 weeks?" She reminds. "You didn't expect me?"

I shake my head no.

"Right. I come back exhausted from a really long trip thinking my brother will be the best go-to. But I arrive home and suddenly, I espy one of his friends rushing past me with tears in her eyes. Then when I go upstairs, I'm met with my brother's flaccid shaft hanging loosely in its glory," Sadie recounts.

Guilt grips me as I look down in abashment.

The following day I drive to Kashmere's apartment but she isn't home. Today is Sunday, isn't it her off day? I drive to the baseball center and I meet her friend, Giselle again.

"If you're going to ask about Kashmere, forget it" she says as Ivy overhears from the back.

Damn, Kashmere already told everyone about what transpired.

"Ivy.." I say hoping she would help but in turn, shakes her head

"I'm sorry, I think you should leave the girl alone," Ivy advises.

Despondency etches my features but when I turn my head, I get relieved upon seeing Kashmere in a distance walking by herself and so I advance towards her.