💋CHAPTER 45💋

Callan Anders POV

Clad in a Luxurious three piece suit by Dormeuil Vanquish, I glare at my reflection in the mirror as I adjust my collar. Today is one of my old college boy's, Nolen's Wedding day. Something tells me Valencia will cancel our arrangement like she used to when we were in a relationship but I wont be surprised.

My screen flashes when Valencia sends a picture of herself getting her hair and makeup done by her team.

Valencia: I'm so excited. Ready for the day?

Me: You look beautiful. I thought you were going to change your mind.

Valencia is typing...

Valencia: Why would I do that?

Fighting the urge to tell her that she shouldn't confuse this whole thing, I sigh and not respond to her last text. I know Valencia is trying to fix what we had before but I don't see us being in a relationship ever again.

Heading out the door and into my car, I drive to her house. Once I arrive, I get inside and make my way upstairs. Leaning my shoulder on the door frame, I cross my legs and watch her team finish up with adjusting the elegant figure hugging dress she is currently wearing. With a long slit, it exposes her sleek legs and thighs that any man who would see this would go crazy.

After completion, she finally notices my presence.

With a wide smile, she says "Callan, I didn't see you there". Her fruity scent attacks my nostrils when she walks towards me and gives me a kiss under my jawline.

Groaning, I wipe the red lipstick that may have been left.

"Shall we go?" She ask's as she locks her arm with mine.

_______________________________
We finally arrive at the venue. With an outdoor arrangement, white curtains hang loosely on the bars. Deco and chairs with golden accents adorn the surrounding. After witnessing the bridegroom and his bride get married, the ceremony comes to an end. The afternoon sun rays hits the guests who are currently conversing outside as we all indulge on some wine before heading to the reception for the celebration.

This place looks absolutely stunning.

Valencia hasn't left my side ever since we got here. She has been so clingy like a leech to the point people thought we were dating.

With Andreas and Olivia present, we stand by the wine table with a few others as we congratulate the newly wed couple.

"The media claimed that you two had broken up, are you now back together?" Nolen, the bridegroom ask's.

Valencia says yes but I say no in sync which leaves the people around us confused.

I scratch my nose before looking at Valencia only to find her staring back at me nervously.

"What we meant to say is, we are just trying to fix things at the moment," she says.

I think the fuck not.

As the evening gets closer, everyone sets off for the reception but Valencia and I have different plans. We go back to her house and in no time, Valencia lands her backside onto the white sheets. After taking my clothes off, I crawl on top of her.

"I missed us being this close," Valencia comments.

Even though I have absolutely no interest in Valencia, a man still needs a release.

My dick aches to be inside her but before I could shove it in, my desire subsides after the thought of Kashmere. Getting off of Valencia, she sits up in confusion.

I bury my face in my palms. Why does the thought of Kashmere bother me.

"Callan, what's wrong? Why did you stop? Do I smell?" She questions.

"No no. I just don't... Feel like doing this," I say before getting up and dressing up.

She rushes to wrap her hands around me when I straighten up.

"You don't find me attractive anymore. I know that Callan," she says.

"Valencia, please let me go" I say as I try to get her hands off me.

She wraps her hands around me tighter "No, I will not Callan. I love you, I miss you I-"

Losing my patience, I cut her off from her sentence when I raise my voice "I said let me go!".

I shove her away from me.

A tear cascades down her cheek before she immediately wipes it away.

"Sorry," I say before I pick up my shoes and head out.