💋CHAPTER 17💋

It's finally Saturday and I'm on my way to Callan's home but something is bugging me. He said that this time there wouldn't be any company, meaning we would be alone. Ivy's words are still at the back of my mind.

"Boys only invite a girl over to their place if they want to fuck them"

What will I do if he tries to get closer to me? I will have to keep a safe distance from him at all times. Not like I mind, I would actually want his body on top of mine but I just don't want to get used and tossed away. Okay but when you come to think of it, why would he want to fuck my fat ass?

I arrive at his place and I make my way in. This time, the guard just stares at me. He probably dislikes me.

I see Callan making his way out of the house with car keys in hand. Did he forget that he has a hangout with me? I head over and he notices me. He doesn't get surprised, he was expecting me.

"Glad you're here," he says as he opens the door to the Black Cadillac Escalade. Today he is using a different car.

I'm just standing here when he pauses and looks at me. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to hop in?" He ask's.

Oh. We're not hanging out in his house? I quickly make my way to the passenger side, excited to take a seat in his car. Cologne permeates the air. The car smells just as expensive as he does.

I endeavour to buckle myself up but I fail. Callan bends over and buckles it up for me. Chills rush throughout my body. I love our close proximity. He looks at me and then smiles before he starts the engine.

I'm nervous and shaking inside. I wonder where we are going but I'm too scared to ask. I don't know him too well. He has been really nice to me but the last time I got a hint of his temper, I ended up crying.

After a while of driving in awkward silence, I manage to gather the courage to ask him, "So, where are we going?"

"To the mall". He looks at me briefly with a smile before putting his focus back onto the road. He is so cute when he smiles.

"Oh. Why?" I question.

"I saw your post on Instagram. You said you wish you had new outfits," he enlightens.

I burn from embarrassment.

"So I took it upon myself to make your wish come true," he beams.

Damn, doesn't his mouth hurt from all that smiling?

I inwardly grin, excited for what is to come. We arrive and get out of the car. As we walk into the mall, we are met with stares. I wonder why they are all staring at us. Is it me?

I fiddle with my hands.

"Are you okay?" He ask's.

"Yea yea," I lie. I'm not comfortable with the scrutiny.

We walk into an expensive clothing store. I only ever walk past it whenever I come to the mall, I never thought I'd have the honor of walking in.

I'm a sucker for mini summer dresses. I inspect them and immediately release them from hold after seeing their price. I pick more reasonable priced outfits and head to check out. I notice that the outfits I only looked at but didn't pick were in the basket. Callan takes out his black card and pays for everything.

We go in and out of stores and I figured that Callan shoved anything into the shopping basket that I laid my eyes upon but was too afraid to take.

After being done, we head to the car and he ask's me, "anything else you would like?"

Damn, this nigga got money.

"No," I decline as I place the shopping bags at the back seat.

He pops up another question, "What would you like to eat?"

I pick a restaurant and that's where we go to. I try my best to eat the chicken elegantly but Callan notices and passes a comment, "you don't have to. Please feel free to eat it however you want". He smiles and shakes his head as he looks down to dig into his food.

My cheeks burn in abashment but I lightly chuckle. We talk throughout the meal and I learn so much about him. His mother used to be a model when she was younger.

He doesn't seem so scary after all, he is actually really fun and I feel like I can be myself around him. Time has flown real quick 'cause it's now evening. He drives me back home and then give our goodbyes under the moonlight.

Callan didn't make a move on me today. So, I was just thinking way much into things.

The following day, Sunday I arise from my slumber. I almost forgot that today isn't my off day 'cause I told Ivy that I would fill in for yesterday. I get up from my bed take a quick shower before fully preparing myself and heading out.

I'm wearing one of the mini dresses that Callan bought me yesterday. I walk into the baseball centre and I'm immediately greeted by a gleeful Giselle who hugs me.

"I missed you, Where the fuck were-" she gasps when she notices my dress.

"I have never seen this one on you before. Wait, I once saw this in Oscar de la Renta". She pinches my dress before she proceeds, "I didn't know you started to take interest in having a sugar daddy". She slaps my shoulder.

"Ew no. It's nothing like that, why would you think that?" I question amusedly.

"I mean, I know damn well you can't afford that on your own," she responds.

I tell her everything and she leaps in excitement.

"Okay girl. I see you. Making his pockets hurt". She sticks her tongue out and I chuckle. "That's a good thing," she proceeds. "It means you're becoming a woman and are coming into terms with having a sugar daddy".

Giselle won't stop with the sugar daddy thing. She thinks a woman can't obtain anything on her own, which is kind of true on my side but Callan is definitely not my sugar daddy.