💋CHAPTER 21💋

The whole week goes by in a flash and it's now Saturday. After the game, Callan joins me on the lounge chairs under the bar shed. I look over at Giselle who is behind the bar pretending as though she isn't watching us. She winks and continues wiping the glasses with a cloth.

"Okay, I admit that I got this job because I wanted to be around you," I confess.

"I am not surprised," he replies.

As we are engrossed in our conversation, I espy Charvelle's husband (Mr Cunningworth) from a distance, advancing towards us with pure rage in his eyes. Who pissed in his cereal?

When he arrives, I greet him "Mr Cunningworth, nice seeing you here".

He ignores my greetings and points a finger in my face, "Kashmere Lynn, You are the reason my wife has divorced me".

"What the hell is going on," Callan ask's.

"What are you talking abo-" I pause when a flashback hits my mind.

"your husband texts me every night. I suggest you begin taking vagina tightening pills 'cause he claims your hole is huge and you don't satisfy him," I said to Charvelle, my former boss.

Oh.

"How can I cheat on my wife with a fat cunt like you!" He affronts.

"Hold up, respect yourself. You don't have to go that far". Callan stands up as he defends my honour. "I'm sure we can talk things out like mature adults".

"That won't be necessary. Everything will be settled in court because I'm suing you!" He yells at me before storming off.

I sit with my legs crossed as I look at the other side. Callan looks my way.

"What was that about? Are his claims true?" He ask's.

I look at him and chuckle nervously. "Maybe," I respond.

I explain everything in the car as Callan drives us to his house.

"That was stupid," he remarks.

"I know but I was too carried away to think about the consequences," I reply.

He pulls into his car garage, where several lavish vehicles are stationed.

We get out and head into the house. I chew on the food he served me as I glance at his T-shirt clinging tightly onto his muscles. Imagine grappling them.

A notion sparks up in my mind.

"I wanna do something for you," I say.

"Like what?" He ask's.

"Well, seeing that you have a spa, I'd love to perform a massage on you. Just to relieve some tension," I offer.

He chuckles. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely". I smile. "But let me warn you, I'm not a professional".

"Sure," he accepts and we both get up and head to the spa room.

He takes his shirt off, exposing a heart and arrow tattoo on his brown skin. I head to the cabinet and pick one serum from the cabinet as he lays belly flat onto the massage table.

I pour the oil onto my palm and begin to caress his back. I move in slow circular motions as I run my hands down his lower back. As I continue my work, I get aroused. I don't forget to grapple his muscles. His skin is so soft.

I tell him to turn around and so he does. He faces me and oh my god, this is going to be awkward. He watches me as I run my hands from his chest, down to his biceps. I move further and stop when I notice a big bulge on his pelvic region.

He is aroused too. That has just made me even more wet. When he realizes I have stopped, he urges me to go on by dragging my hands down to his bulge. When I yank my arm away, he gets up from the massage table and towers me.

He pulls me closer to him with an unexplainable force that made it impossible for me to back away. He quickly bends down and attacks my lips. He shoves his tongue, savouring the taste of my mouth. He holds me so tightly that I wouldn't be able to break away if I wanted to.

He endeavors to take my blouse off but I stop him.

"Not here," I say.

There's no way I'm losing my virginity in a spa room. He carries my fat ass all the way to his room. Kicking the door open, he rushes to place me on his bed.

He unbuckles his belt, which falls down to the ground with a clank. He takes off his trousers and boxer briefs showcasing his large throbbing cock with veins running along it's length.

I hesitate to take off my clothes because I don't want him to see my ugly body. He would be disgusted. Callan, clearly being impatient drags the skirt off my legs and blouse exposing my voluptuous breasts. My insecurities engulf me as I lay bare for him.

He crawls on top of me and widens my legs. He shoves his cock past my flaps and into my vagina.

A moan escapes my mouth as I wince in pain. I should have told him I'm a virgin so he can take it slow but I was too embarrassed to say anything.

He begins to shove his length in and out of me as his heavy body lays on top of mine. His butt cheeks clench and unclench with every thrust.

Things escalated so quickly. I love this. I never thought I'd ever be this close with him. I hold him tightly as I feel the connection between us. If this is what it feels like to be close to somebody, I don't want to stop.

At first, it was painful but after a while, I began to feel the pleasure rising up my core. I moan as I hear my juicy liquids sound throughout the room. Callan's low moans are being heard. His thrusts increase as he chases for his orgasm but the next thing he says, turns me off.

"Valencia," he moans.