1.24 - Dick Grayson

chapter twenty-four
Dick Grayson

"Ok when I was tracking them, Harley found me meaning wherever we go they will find us

"Ok when I was tracking them, Harley found me meaning wherever we go they will find us." I explain. It's been a week of training and preparation. "We need to find a clear space of land to attack. That way there will be minimal destruction." The group nods agreeing.

"We could set up outside the city?" Rene questions. "You know like a farm of sorts." I nod.

"That's a good idea." Diggle states. The elevator dings as I look down at the screen. A familiar voice enters the bunker causing me to stand up straight. How did this happen?

"Hi." Diggle greets. "Welcome." I turn around angry. My face falls seeing my brother before anger takes over again.

"What are you doing here?" I question crossing my arms.

"Oliver told me where you are." Dick responds. "Don't get angry. Let me explain."

"Explain?"

"Who is this?" I hear Curtis question.

"My names Richard Grayson. Im Adalyn's brother."

"You think a brother would respond to his sisters emails."

"Why did you call me?"

"I didn't." I respond.

"Yes you called me. I heard your breathing." I sigh.

"Ok fine I did." I respond. He sighs smiling before walking over to me. "I was scared and I.." He brings me into a hug. "I've missed you so much." I explain.

"Me too." We separate as I question him.

"Why didn't you respond to any of my emails?" I question.

"Bruce told me you left because of me and I shouldn't check my emails because it would hurt me even more."

"Unbelievable." I mutter.

"I listend and never opened one email. I'm sorry."

"No don't be sorry!" I state. "It's not your fault it's his. Every time it's his fault." He smirks.

"I know." He states. "What's going on?"

"Jokers back." I state walking back to the table.

"What?"

"Yeah Harley too. I bumped into her on the street."

"How do you know it's him?"

"He sent me a message. Knew I was here." Dick nods crossing his arms.

"Do you have a plan?"

"Part of a plan." I state sheepishly.

"Ok. I have a few people who can help."

"Who?"

"The Titans." I pause.

"Like Hawk and Dove?" I question excited.

"No." I look at him suspiciously.

"What have you been up to?"