𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

Warning(s): smoking, mentions of sex, mentions of virginity, hot roger

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞"

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 in a band that consists of three boys is hard... and exhausting. I joined as they needed at least some kind of backing vocals that was a girl. I'd known Roger since we were still wearing nappies, mine and his Mum were friends in college and carried that through for adulthood, Roger's older than me by a year, by the exact date; he was born the twenty-sixth of July, I was born a year later in nineteen fifty the same date. We both met Brian May and Tim Staffell, and formed a band named "Smile", nothing special, but it gave us something to do with our talents.

Roger was studying dentistry, Brian was studying astrophysics and Tim was studying graphics and drawing. But me, lil' old me studied creative arts, dance to be exact, it was my passion at an early age, I used to force Roger to dance to The Beatles with me, but he mainly just stomped. Roger's the drummer in our band, Brian's the guitarist, Tim's bass and lead vocals, and I'm backing vocals, sometimes lead if Tim's unwell or busy.

It was like any other night when we were doing one of our shows, until Tim announced something.

We were all in our dressing room, getting ready, "Cheers, Sandy." I nod as she finishes my eye shadow off. "Don't you ever get fed up of having the same eyes every night?" she asks, tidying her brushes. "'Course not! It's my brand." I smirk standing to join the boys. "Fancy a beer before we go out, Lolly?" Brian asks, holding a can. "Please, Brian." I agree as he throws it to me. "Telling ya' now, Bri, we're getting shitter every night." Roger ranted. "Who shoved a stick up his arse?" I frown. "Back me up here, Lol, you even said the other night that we were crap." he pleads.

"That was the other night, we're gonna be better tonight." I shrug. "Exactly, and when we get into the real mood of the show, everyone'll love us." Bri agrees. "I just want to get at least something tonight." Roger murmurs. "Do you ever think with your head or just your cock?" I nudge his head. "If you really want to "get some" tonight, then, don't come in too late with the snares, got it?" "Fine, whatever." he shrugs. Whenever he finishes with "whatever", I know that he secretly agrees with me.

"Come on lads and lass, we're up." Tim calls. We place down our cans and walk onto stage, greeted with the loud cheers of all of the students in front of us, wolf-whistles off the men for me and some giggles at the sight of Roger, we were both known as "The Fitties" of the group. Unlike Rog, I'd never taken anyone home with me, I've never taken anyone, full stop. I'm a complete virgin, if i'm gonna do it, then, it will be with someone I love, not just fancy the pants off of.