𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

Warning(s): swearing, smut (oral), temperature play (ice cream), date, religion talk, demons, succubus's, not proof-read :D

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞"

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 tattoo, Roger and I pretty much nearly did not have a penny to our names. So going out for a date night was pretty much impossible... thank god for Rick Swan. Because of his and Roger's friendship, he sent up a bottle of wine, I guess champagne was too extravagant. Roger wasn't complaining, it was his favourite alcoholic beverage. We treated this like an actual date night; we got dressed all nicely, I did my make up while he styled his locks and I made sure I looked like the only woman in the room, it's sorta funny because I literally was the only woman in the room.

"My angel, are you ready? The taxi's here." I could hear his grin on the other side of the door. I hum as a laugh, "Oh, you're so funny." "Seriously though, Lols, the food's here. It's starting to get cold." "Hold on!" I order and apply my last little bit of mascara. Deciding I looked presentable, I step out of the bathroom to meet his back, I lean against the doorway in a flirty way and play a grin ready for him to see when he turns, "Do I look beautiful?" He turns and his lips curve upwards, "Beautiful and absolutely powerful, my queen."

"That's the response I was hoping for." I purr. I step away from the door and pick up the wine to see what the brand was, "Château d'Yquem. Very fancy." "Only the best." he chirps. He takes the cloche off of the plates. "So tonight on the menu, m'lady, we have steak and handmade chips. I guessed you didn't want anything too fancy, I could see the look on your face when you opened the menu at Rules, all of those words were frying your brain, so I decided to keep it down on earth."