𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Warning(s): swearing as always, stalking, mentions of drugs, little bit of violence, not proof-read (just wanted to get this out) <3

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 back from picking up their princesses and they were both stoked to see that we were back, they did question the car they were in, though. "You guys pick what you want, then I'll write it down and then them five will go and order it all." mum orchestrates. "I already know what I'm getting." I announce. "A lamb Vindaloo with garlic Naan." "Are you sure you want a vindaloo?" Roger asks. "You can't even handle a Madras." "That was years ago!" I speak back. "I was 15 and wasn't used to spice, I love vindaloo's." "Hope you're ready for the mess in the toilet the morning after." PJ grimaces. "Ew! Patty!" Liv heaves.

"I'll be fine!" I roll my eyes. "Well, after what I've heard, I'll get a Korma with 4 poppadoms, please, Caz." Brian requests. "Yep." she nods as she jots down the curry. "I'll join Lolly with the Vindaloo, but with samosas." Freddie smiles. "See, no fear in this house." I sass. "Please!" he scoffs. "I grew up with spice." "Tikka Masala, please? With Onion Bhaji's." Mary pleas. Mum nods. "Oh, make that two!" Sandy cheers. "PJ?" mum looks at her son. "Chicken Bhuna, lamb Bhuna, prawn Bhuna, mushroom rice, bag of chips, Keema Naan and nine poppadoms." he lists. "Jesus!" we all gasp. "No, I'm kidding." he laughs. "Just the chicken Bhuna and Keema Naan, please, dear mother." "Liv?" mum says. "Lamb Pasanda with garlic Naan and Pilau rice, please?" she asks.

Long story short, John got Biryani, as well as Lilly and Darcy got the same as Freddie. Chris wasn't the best with spice, so he went with what Brian had gotten with date chutney. Mum didn't get much, just Tandoori chicken and dad got a Jalfrezi and Onion Bahji's. Roger was just as adventurous, he went with a Madras with 3 poppadoms and mango chutney. "Here you go, lads." mum gives the lined paper of writing to the blonde man of mine, plus her's and dad's money. "Have fun reading all that out to them." "We'll see you in a year." Roger grunts. "Don't be such a bore, Roger." Freddie scolds. "We're getting this food for our princesses, and two other kings."

"We'll get the fizz in." PJ states for both him and dad. "And we'll just sit here and wait for you all to return." Liv grins. "Yeah, you relax, babe." PJ rolls his eyes. "Are you gonna be a big strong man and carry four takeaway bags at once?" I quietly egg on Roger. "Too right, I am." he teases. "Okay, Hercules." I laugh. "I'll see you when you get back, bubba." I give him a quick but also heavenly kiss before he and the rest of the boys walk out of the door. "Now that all they've gone, please tell us how Roger gave you that necklace!" Liv excitedly pleads. "Okay." I laugh as I sit down with the girls. "I feel like I've seen that before, would I have passed it on the way to work in the window of a jewellery shop?" mum wonders.