𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭

keys -
freddie
lolly
both/all

"𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 the end of the show and the band were feeling empowered, especially Lolly. She was finally free from the management that had been actively controlling her because it was easy, well no more. She had a costume change during Brian's solo, the design of the lingerie was the same, only this time it was red to match her nails, or "kitty claws" as she trademarked them as, and was a little more flowy and lacey. Now, they had just finished Stone Cold Crazy and were gearing up for Liar. "Thank you, dears." Freddie graciously smiles. "Now then, there comes a point in time, we'd like to do a number that was released-" "Liar!" someone screams from the crowd, causing Lolly to giggle out loud because of how passionate they were about it. "-Oh, they know it. Might as well get on with it." "That was a powerful scream." Lolly talks into her microphone and looks towards the direction of where the voice came from. "I bet you're loads of fun on a night out." A large majority of the audience laugh along with each other.

"Anyway- this is a cheeky little number called 'Liar'!" Roger begins playing those famous notes on his cowbell before the drums finally came beating in, followed by the guitar. They had only gotten to the first chorus when Brian's amp went out, and then Deaky's, they couldn't believe it. A fucking power cut. Deaky sighs loudly in annoyance, what's a bassist got to do to play around here? Roger kept on rolling on with his drums, coming up with his own solo as Freddie and Lolly just laughed it up. "What now?" he chortles. Their friends and Lolly's family were in shock, they really thought this was going to be their best performance yet, but then the regular 70s power cuts said no. "What do we actually do at this point?" Lolly questions. Freddie grins before speaking into his microphone again, "Tell you what, we'll just pose and you can just look at us." "I hate these power cuts." Helena kicks the floor as the crowd talk amongst each other, used to the blackouts. "Are you enjoying it?" Mary asks the child. "I was." she smiles. "Freddie and Lolly are fairies on stage!"

"Alec here didn't know much of their songs before coming." Lizbett motions towards the officer. "I bet he's going to be walking out of this theatre knowing all of it." Lily grins. "What do you usually listen to?" "A bit of everything, really." he responds. "The Hollies, Tommy James-" "I love Tommy James!" Lizbett gasps. "Favourite?" "Ball of Fire." he comments. "Yours?" "Crimson & Clover." she smiles. "Of course it is." he murmurs. "Hey, it's a beautiful song." she pouts. "Me and my aunt used to listen to it all of the time to get this little one to sleep." "And we still do!" Helena beams. "Exactly." Lizbett kisses the top of her daughter's head. Alec admired her been so motherly, she really was the embodiment of the world healing, most people her age would have given up their child, but Elizabeth stayed strong and would rather have been homeless than have lived on without her daughter knowing she would grow up calling two other people mummy and daddy.