𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟏

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐦'𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚"

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 your life, baby girl!" mum cheers as I reach the bottom of the stairs

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 your life, baby girl!" mum cheers as I reach the bottom of the stairs. Mum never was normal when it came to our birthdays, for breakfast, she'd cook mine and PJ's favourites (that should be for dinner), mine is spaghetti bolognese and PJ's is burritos, like I say, not normal, "Thank you, mum!" I smile gratefully hugging her. "Happy birthday, sis!" PJ chirps. "Thanks, PJ." I hug him. They both give me my presents.

"Now this year, we've both gotten you two things. You're gonna love one of mine." she winks. "Ooh, am I?" I grin, beginning to rip apart the present that was shaped like a vinyl cover. I could see the light red coloured case and the thin font that said 'Alice Cooper', I beam a smile and look up, "Mum, you didn't!" I rip away the rest of the paper.

She had gotten me the newish Alice Cooper album 'Easy Action', "Thank you!" I sing and jump on her. "I know you've wanted it for ages!" she squeaks. "Mum, it's my turn!" PJ pretends to whine. "Patience, Patrick." I chuckle, letting go of mum. I start opening the medium sized box and see that it was a dark-coloured box. I tore it some more and saw it was a red lava lamp, "PJ! This must have cost a bomb." I gasp.

"Not really. It was like fifteen notes." he shrugs. "Aw, thank you, brother." I coo and hug him. "Two more presents." mum smiles. I opened the two other presents; mum got me a 'The Who' shirt and PJ got me a black leather jacket, like I don't have enough already, "So what are you up to today, then?" mum asks. "Well, later on all of us are going out for birthday drinks, then going to a club."

"That sounds nice." she nods. "Are you and Roger sharing a cake again?" "I believe so, unless Freddie, like the impulse he is, has got us different ones. I just can't believe this is my first birthday without Tim being involved." "To be honest, I think you'll have a better year this year." she shrugs. "Tim always brought down the mood, but with Freddie, you can have a bloody laugh with." "Mum!" I giggle out a warning. "I mean you have a point." "Exactly!" she says.