𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐞

Warning(s): smut (citrus scale: slight lime), swearing, smoking, little virginity talk, virginity loss, Roger fucking Taylor

"𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐞 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐞"

eight months later...

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 later, and a little bit of that living with Roger. Everything felt perfect between the both of us, of course we had out little moments where we didn't speak to each other because I'd complain that he left the toilet seat up, but apart from that, we've just been loving each other. Even if it has been a almost a year, we still haven't had sex. He respected that I wasn't one hundred percent ready, I was probably fifty/fifty with the idea, 'as long as it takes' he told me one time.

Today, us as a band were going somewhere out of London for a gig, we felt like we were finally getting somewhere with all of it, at least out of the capital of England.

Roger pulls up the van next the bus stop where Freddie was reading a newspaper, he still had yet to realise we were here, "Do you think he's realised we're here?" he questions. "What do you think, dickhead?" I grin leaning over him and pressing the horn, Freddie's head shot up and he folded up his newspaper.

"You're late." he tells us passing the window to get to the back doors. I roll my eyes jokingly and open the doors for him, "Nice to see you as well, my dear boyfriend." "Gosh, it smells like The White Hart in here." Freddie grimaces while climbing in. "Well, it's not gonna smell like a perfume shop, is it?" I scoff shutting the doors. "When did you start getting so sassy, Lolly?" John questions. "When she started living with him." Brian speaks. "So this is your bloody fault, Roger?" John frowns jokingly.