𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞

Warning(s): swearing, lime, cat-calling, pure rogllow floof, rogllow bowling (is crap), not proof-read

"𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 no longer associated with joyful families, they were however full of young adults hoping to get drunk and find a one night stand, sure it was no Vegas, but it's the best bet for us, also Blackpool. Some were already drunk and on a pub crawl, so they were venturing to their next destination.

Maybe Roger and I would be like them tonight, maybe not. One thing I did know, though was that one of us would be walking away a winner, the other a loser. We made a deal, when one person loses, they have to buy the winner anything of their choosing, and in all honesty, I haven't figured out what I want yet, but I had a feeling that Roger knew what he wanted.

The two of us past through the streets of intoxicated groups, on our way to the bowling alley. The traffic had died down, but everything else had not, we had to see at least one drunken fight tonight. "I thought Soho was bad." Roger chirps as a load of drag queens pass by us. "This is Brighton, bubba!" I beam. "In the day a happy, seaside beach, but by night, the wolves come out to play 'where's Red Riding Hood'." "That's spooky." he laughs. "And a weird depiction." "It's how I see it." I shrug with a giggle. We pass a pub with a group consisting of five men and they all held pints in their hand, they noticed us, or rather me.

"Hey, Blondie!" one yells out in a drunk, teasing manner. I knew it'd nerve Roger, and I didn't want it to spoil everything about this little getaway, "Ignore them, Roger." "Trying to." he murmurs as he tightens his grip on my hand. "Aw, what's up, Blondie? Rather stay with your hubby?!" it took me a little bit of realisation to figure out that they were American's. Even though I said I didn't want to ruin it, I had to put them in their places before Roger did with his fists, "Yeah, and his dick's huge!" That soon got them quiet. "Huge, you say?" Roger grins. "Well, it's huge or it's because you're the only man I've had fuck me." I tell him. "Let's keep it that way, eh?" he smugly purrs. "There's no one I could ever love more than you anyway." I kiss his cheek. "Our kids?" he grins. "That's a different kind of love." I smile.