𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧', 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧', 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧'

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬"

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 get darker and this meant we were setting off for the club. We were sort of regulars by now and VIP, we knew the owner, too. I couldn't stop looking down at the bracelet Roger gave me, it was just so beautiful, "Are you ever gonna stop staring at that?" he questions as we walk down the street, we were behind everyone else. "Nope, maybe you shouldn't have given it to me." I grin, finally looking up at him, not that I had that much to look up at, these heels made me pretty much the same height as him.

"Do you want it back?" "Don't push it, Storm." he warns, making me giggle. "Seriously though, Roger. Thank you." I smile. "I know, you've said about ten times already." he chuckles. "Then I'll say it an eleventh time, thank you." I kiss his cheek. "And that's the fifth time you've kissed my cheek." he murmurs. "You fancy me or something?" I move in front of him as I noticed we were in front of the club, I don't think he realised, though, "You tell me." And with those three words, I walk inside of the club, leaving him stood there for a few moments.

I found the everyone already sat in the VIP area, champagne in a bucket of ice, glasses of ice in front of them each, clearly waiting for the birthday twins, "Both of you get over here, so we can celebrate!" Freddie cheers. I rush to the seat, Roger following in pursuit, "Now, let's drink some sparkling wine!" Freddie pops off the cork, the foam spilling over the neck of the green-tinted glass bottle, he begins to pour the carbonated liquid in our flutes.

"Cheers!" we all clink our glasses together. "Well, I don't know about Roger, but I am having an amazing birthday!" I quip. "Yeah, today's been amazing, thanks, guys." Roger agrees, arms around the back of the lounge again, flute in his left hand. "You think now's good?" Sandy asks. "Just wait." "That's ominous." I squint my eyes. "Sandy's right, darling. All I can say is, you're going to love it!" Freddie smacks his hands together.

"Brian?" I turn to him for help. He holds his hands up in the air, "My lips are sealed with duct tape, Lolly." "Just realised," Roger's eyes scan around the room. "where the bloody hell is everyone?" I look around and see no one was around us. "We're in the special VIP!" Freddie cheers. "So, we're in the VIP for the VIP?" I frown. "Basically, yeah." Brian nods. "And where's Chris?" Roger continues with the questions. "Uh-" Sandy stutters.

"Out for a smoke!" John interjects. "He doesn't smoke." Roger and I say. "He just started! My fault, really." Sandy stutters. "I should go see where he's gone!" She jumps from the lounge and almost trips running out. "If them two ruin this surprise, I will kill them." I just about hear Freddie whisper to Mary.