𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫... 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞"

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 '𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩' 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 has happened between the two us, we keep snogging and flirting, but never have established anything between us both. It felt a little like he was using me, but I kept remembering what he told me that night in front of the pub, he hadn't slept with one girl, had he still not slept with anyone? I plan to softly confront him about it and demand to know what we were, I just needed a subtle excuse to do it.

It felt as though a miracle had happened when I saw our local drive-in cinema was making a comeback, they were doing that by showing last years James Bond film 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service', I knew Roger hadn't seen it yet, and I knew he was dying to see it. I also remembered when he said he had a plan to get out of the cafe and I responded saying he wasn't James Bond, this could be a way to tease him, too. On the back of the leaflet, it said that Breakfast at Tiffany's was playing the night after.

I may have seen it a lot of times, but it's a fantastic film, I could bring Sandy and Mary to watch it with me and use Sandy's car.

I was at home and I had Roger over as we were discussing a fair few new songs for the band to play, once we were done and dusted, I thought that this would be the best time to mention the drive-in, "Roger?" He hums as a response as he was lighting a cigarette. "So..." I take the leaflet out of my bedside table. "you know how the both of us haven't really gone out anywhere since that cafe incident?" "Yeah?" he nods puffing out smoke.

"Well the drive-in has reopened and I thought we could go see this together." I hand him the leaflet. He looks at it and frowns, "'Breakfast at Tiffany's', I'm flattered you asked me, but I'll pass." "What-" I look down at the paper and see it was the wrong side, "Shit, it's the wrong side! Turn it." He flips it and his eyes gleam with excitement, "James Bond?! No way, I've been wanting to see this one for ages!" "I know!" I smile brightly.