𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝

Warning(s): cold, period, period pain, swearing

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡"

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝?! 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 serious?! I've woken up with the most worst throat ever, a barriered nose and a killing headache. Uh- feel sick! The night after I start my period! I push myself off of my bed and wobble my way to the door, I needed to change my pad one way or another. I eventually get to the bathroom and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, all I could describe it as is "ew".

I changed my pad and felt like I couldn't even venture downstairs, thank God PJ came out of his room, "You look like shit." he gasps. "I feel it." I choke out. "Could you ask mum to make me a hot water bottle and a coffee, please?" "Of course." he smiles. "You go rest." I sloppily walk back into my room and my bed and sink into it as I turn to face my wall.

The cramps mixed with the blocked nose and headache, it doesn't help. About ten minutes later, I hear mum coming into my room, "I hear my baby girl's ill." she pouts, trotting towards my bed with the bottle and cup. I groan in response, "Yeah..." "Someone's here to see you, I don't know if your well enough to see him though." she hands me the bottle and place the cup on my end table.

"Who is it?" I grunt, placing the blue, fluffy covered object over my stomach. "Knock, knock." he beams, coming in. "Roger...!" I half beam. "I hear someone's a little under the weather." he sighs. "I've brought up some of your favourite chocolate; Milk Tray." I manage to sit up and take the chocolate. "Thanks." I attempt a smile, but probably looked like a zombie.

"I'll go now, if you want." he says. "No!" I deny. "Stay." I could see mum hiding a complacent smirk. "Whatever you say, Lolly." he smiles and sits on my bed. "Well... I'll leave you both to it." mum starts to leave. "Thanks for the stuff, mummy." I coo weakly. "No problem, baby." she air kisses and finally walks out.

"So, how bad do you feel?" he asks sympathetically. "Like on a scale of ill to dead?" "Cremated." I murmur into my coffee. "Ooh, that bad?" he grins. "Yes." I sniff. "Cold, I am. This hot water bottle isn't helping." Then, he starts taking off his shoes, "What you doing?" "Budge up." he orders. "What-" I frown, moving to the wall, then he climbs into my duvet.

"You said you need warming up." he smiles, putting his arm over my pillow. "Aren't you scared you're gonna get a cold?" I ask. "For you, no." he shakes his head. I smile at him gratefully and tuck myself into his side, cuddling up to him, still pressing my bottle to my hurtful area. He takes my Milk Tray from my end table and places it on his chest after he opened it.