𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭

Warning(s): swearing, violence, knife, threats, drug mentions, alcohol mentions, mental illnesses, screams, not proof read <3

"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤"

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞!" 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 as we enter our home, how I have missed this place! "Feels amazing to be here again." I help Roger bring in a bag after witnessing him struggling with one. He closes the door and quite literally sweeps me off of my feet, leaving me giggling as we kiss. I realised he was taking me towards the bedroom but I wanted to surprise him with something. "Wait, stop!" "What's up, angel?" he asks as he stands me on my feet. "Nothing, I just... I want to surprise you with something that I spent the last of my money on. Trust me, it's worth the while." I grin. "Well, then you better make a move on it then." he purrs and places one last kiss on my lips, before I grabbed my bag and disappeared off into the bedroom.

It was a very special surprise for Roger; a silk, tight chemise, just for him. I really wanted to take his mind off of the fact there is a woman following us. Should I have left it until a real special occasion? Probably. But if not now, then the rest of the night wold be full of tears and fright. I was about to turn around and begin to undress, but I heard the door locking. I really didn't want to turn, but I had to... I had to. I was face to face with her, with Madelyn, of whom had a finger pursing her lips as a way of telling me to not scream for my heroine. "Madelyn..." I whisper.

~AUTHOR~

Lolly took in her appearance that had worsened since the last time she had seen her, all she could hope for was that Roger noticed how long she was taking and that he would beat down the door to save her, but for now, she could only rely on herself. "Roger's only in the other room. Do you... would you like to see him?" The other blonde shook her head in silence before pulling out a kitchen knife, Lolly's breathing quickened but didn't make it obvious. "I came to see you, harlot." she murmurs. "Okay..." she breathes. "He told me you saw him at the Indian a few hours ago. But you ran away." "I did." she nods. "I thought Romeo would think I was weird." "Is that what you call Roger?" she asks quietly. "Yes." she deadpans. "Madelyn, I'm sure, before you met Roger, you were a sweet girl. You can be her again, if you admit there is something in your mind, doctors can help you." "Don't tell me what to do, harlot!" she yells. "Okay, I'm sorry!" she pants.

Madelyn's eyes begin to fill with tears, which was now a regular emotion for her. "You're just the girl who lives with him, you don't love him as much as I do." "Maybe I don't." she whispers. "But there is so much more meanings for love." "Lols? Are you okay? I heard yelling." Roger's voice from the other side of the door questions with a worry. "Tell him you're fine." she whispers to her victim. "Everything's okay, bubba. It's all nearly ready." she puts on her best voice. "Can't wait, baby." he coos before he leaves again. "I know you love him, harlot." Madelyn sneers. "We all do. And you won't be the girl he marries or has a family with, he'll grow tired of you in no time." "You're right." Lolly nods. "He will. And... he wouldn't want me anymore, or to look at me."