𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬

Warning(s): swearing, pure rogllow fluff, indications of stalking, sex talk, sex tape mentions, small mentions of violence, not proof-read

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥"

𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 awake out of the young couple, and he couldn't help but smile at the Goddess of Beauty that was still sound asleep next to him. He spotted his Polaroid camera opposite from him on the dresser that he had left it on, next to the video camera and hatched a mischievous but adorable idea, he was gong to take a cute little picture of the Sleeping Beauty. Just a little bit of sun peeked through the crack of the curtain and the rays shone down onto Lolly's face, highlighting her gorgeous features. Roger holds his camera up to his blue globes and snaps the picture, the flash caused Lolly to stir.

"Morning, my angel." he smiles. She lets out a soft moan, "Morning, bubba. Did you take a picture of me?" "Maybe." he shrugs hiding the picture and camera. Her eyes widened and sat up with the duvet covering her bare chest, "Roger! I'm fucking naked!" "It's not like I'm gonna be showing it to anyone." he states. "Still, someone could see it!" she frets. "The boys especially." "Freddie probably wouldn't care Deaky's too loved up with Darcy and Brian's-" he begins to calm me. "Also loved up." she interjects. "-Has a PhD in Astrophysics which makes him mature and a smartass... but also in love with Lilly." he finishes his sentence.

She chuckles quietly and decide to start moving out of the bed to have a wash. "And where do you think you're going?" "It may have escaped your notice, but I reek from our shaking sheets activities last night." she sasses. "We didn't shake the sheets, though." he smugly grins. "We shook the wall." Lolly glares at his sarcasm and finally stands only to fall back onto the mattress. "You all right there, my angel?" Roger had tease laced in his voice. "No!" she exclaims. "Thanks to you, I've become unable to walk! I'm in need of a wheelchair or- or crutches." "Don't over-exaggerate, Lols." he laughs loudly and places the camera on the end table, he comes around the bed and holds out his arms. "Come on then."

She looks down at her arms that she was using to cover myself with the duvet, "No... I'll find my footing." "Sure, and I'm the President of France." he rolls his eyes. "How are you gonna stand in the shower?" she shrugs not being able to find her words and clutches onto the covers more. "You're not shy to be naked around me, are you?" "No!" she deny. "Of course not..." But of course as the person she's known longest outside of her family, he could see straight through her not so brilliant performance. "Maybe a little." "Love, you don't need to, and not just because you're my girlfriend, but also because you're my beautiful girlfriend." he soothes the blonde. "And plus, if you don't have a shower, you won't find out what I have in store for us today." "Of course you use bribery." she chuckles.