𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

Warning(s): swearing, cute rogllow, mentions of parenting, lolly and rog being parents, mentions of teen pregnancy, mentions of disowning, mentions of boyfriends not committing to being a dad, not proof-read <3

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞"

𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 in Brighton! The scent of candy floss and fish and chips did indeed hit my nostrils as soon as I climbed out of the parked car. We both decided to get a chippy before we checked into our hotel room, we were only limited to snacks in the car and I was dying for a sausage anyway- not in that way- or, yes, maybe in that way.

Once inside of the said chippy and we had our meals in front of us, we were gushing over the goodness of the grease from the battered food, "Brighton's fish is better than London's, period." Roger states. "I've heard Grimsby's is high tier, too." I add. "They used to be a really successful port, you know?" "Maybe that should be our next getaway." he grins. "To North East Lincolnshire?" I gasp. ""Why not? It's even further from London and 'up north'." he puts on a northern accent for when he says the last bit.

"Maybe when we get a bit more money." I smile. "Could be after Reid meets us." "'Could'?" he frowns. "Reid will sign us, and we'll become a big name in the music business and we'll buy a mansion in Surrey." "That's very precise, Roggie." I smirk. "Surrey, you say?" "Why not?" he shrugs. "It will be a good way to show off our wealth." he plans. "Totally not snobby at all." I giggle. "As long as we give to charities and that, I don't wanna feel like a money hogger." "Of course, my angel!" he agrees. "Whatever it takes to keep you satisfied." I looked lovingly at him and we carry on with our meals.

Our bellies had settled so we set off for the promenade, I walked arm-in-arm with Roger as we glanced at the happy faces that past: couple, families and friends. Kings Road was bustling with cars slowly moving due to the traffic and shouting, frustrated voices, wanting it to go faster, one guy was so angry he was having a mental breakdown and shouting things like 'Go!' and 'Move! Now!', he was getting really sick of it and it caused me and Roger to die of laughter after we passed his car.

"Ice cream?" Roger offers looking a the kiosk. "Oh, yes!" I cheer. "Cherry Vanilla." "Ooh, adventurous, I'm gonna go strawberry." Roger determines. "Seems we're both a bit fruity." I wink. "Always and forever." he joins in. We got payed for our ice cream, or he did and figured we should enjoy them on the pebbles and in front of the warm salt sea. "Why does everything taste more better in the sun and on a beach?" I ponder out loud. "Pure science that I'm not willing to explain, Lollipop." he chuckles. "No, don't take the piss." I sigh with a grin that I was trying to hide.