𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬

usual warnings!
not proof read

"𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, Fred, her work is amazing." I assure our lead singer. "Have you ever even seen it?" he questions. "Well..." I trail. "No- but she's a Queen fan, she's going to be great! And we are the best, right?" "Of course, darling!" he beams. "I'll do anything to get me out of those clunky shoes." "I quite liked that jacket made for me." John comments. "Did you see the shit they made me wear?" Roger piped up. "A shirt and a tie ─ I looked like a schoolboy." "I don't really have any complaints on my outfit." Brian denies. "That's because you're too nice to say anything." I remark. "Don't even get me stated on that habit they made me wear! I looked like a Sister." "A naughty Sister." Roger smirks. "Down boy." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, please." Brian grimaces. "Just because Lilly isn't here." Roger teases. "You're all boring, I'm going to order." I grunt before leaving the table. "Hang on, Lols!" he yells after me.

The four of us were sat in a casual pub to meet up with my new friend Elizabeth to introduce her to the rest of the band. I know they'll love her and I know they'll love her and little Helena. Well, they better love her anyway, because she is one of the best fashion designers probably ever.

We both give our orders to the barman and they go off to pass to the kitchen staff. "What time is she getting here?" he asks me. "12, so in about ten minutes." I answer. "They are going to like her, aren't they?" "Of course they will, my angel." he smiles. "She has a great personality, great sense of humour and great style ─ Freddie will love her the most." "Good... because I really am starting to get panicky over it." I inform. "She's going to be perfect." he kisses my temple before pulling me in close. "You have remembered that you have your appointment with Max later, haven't you?" I sigh quietly, "Of course I have. You reminded me all of last week, all of last night and this morning. My memory hasn't worsened like my mental health has." "I'm sorry." he looks down. I grunt at myself, "No, I am. It's just hard to deal with it all. Madelyn's been put into a psych ward for something that I also have, very mildly. I know you think I'm in denial about her, but I'm not, she isn't herself and now she's getting the help she needs."

He stands silently. "We still don't even know how she knew you, just that she was obsessed with you." "We might find out soon. Once she's started her meds, we could get some answers from her and why she did this." he conspires. "That's gonna take a while." I sigh. "I just feel bad that her family has to go through this." "Baby, she tried to kill you!" he whispers. "Exactly! She tried! She tried to kill me!" I acknowledge a little too loudly making the eyes of the barman that was sorting our drinks widen. "I'm still here, breathing, having this fucking stupid argument with you, it doesn't matter now. I forgive her, even if it has fucked me up." "Uh... that'll be £4.52, please?" the barman requests. Roger quickly pulls out his wallet to toss £4.52 into his hand. "Can we just carry this on later? When we have less priorities?" I pick up the tray and begin to walk back over to the table with the rest of band. "Here we are, lads, and the food is being prepared." I give the glasses out to them all.