𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?

Warning(s): swearing, the girls having a dance, roger getting nasty with freddie, rogllow angst, stalking, fake smiles, not proof-read <3

"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"

𝐔𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 bored of waiting for our Indian takeaway, so we decided to turn on the record player and play some random tracks that mum had, one included Waterloo by the Swedish band ABBA, they won the Eurovision song contest earlier in the year. ABBA were a talented band, I just hope they do some more smash hits like this one. Mum was sat on the couch laughing at us performing for her. One was in front of the other, but we were looking sideways to my dear mother as if we were in a girl band together.

"The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself~"

The six of us lean back onto each other as far as we could, giggling as our voices break in the process.

"Waterloo!
I was defeated, you won the war!"

Just then, the front door opens and in pile the boys, brown paper bags in hand and talking amongst themselves, but they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw us dancing and singing in squad formation. "Oh, my god." Brian gasps. "We're back!" dad announces as he and PJ waltz through the door, also stopping as soon as they see us. "How? You guys haven't even had alcohol!" Chris comments. "No!" Sandy grins. "But we did get bored of waiting for you guys, so we thought we should have a little dance to ABBA." "How much was it, boys?" mum asks them. "£31.54." Roger answers and digs through his pocket for the money. "£3.46 change." "Thank you, Roggie-Poo." mum smiles. I move away from the formation to greet my boyfriend with a small kiss.

"Not quite the four bags I was expecting." I look down at his three bags. "But I'd still say you're strong." He softly chuckles, "You hungry?" "Ravenous." I answer. "Let's get served, then." he smiles and then moves into the kitchen where the others were dishing out their things. Yeah, it was havoc trying to get everyone's out at once, but we all managed it - after we had all of our teas on plates, we poured out our drinks with three to choose from; Cola, Fanta and Irn Bru. And then we all sat in the living room, some on the small dining table , and that 'some' was me, Roger, Brian, Deaky and Freddie - Queen. "So, this time next week, we could be signed under John Reid's management." Freddie sings. "I think we should forget about good first impression and be ourselves."