𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲"

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 but they'd never been to Spain, specifically Barcelona. Although it was quite cold out, the band were determined to see the culture that Spain offered. They loved every moment they had since they landed in the Spanish city. Lolly, using the split money they were owed from Trident, bought many souvenirs and clothes from different shops and stalls, hoping that Elizabeth would be able to turn into something that would be her style on stage. They, more Freddie, Lolly and Brian, admired the structures, especially when they came across The Gothic Quarter. As a history lover, Lolly loved gothic culture, it just made her wonder what happened on the very spot she was standing on 900 years ago, although, she did remember that Spaniards weren't very fond of the English. She was practically dragging Roger everywhere, and he happily obliged to it, he just wanted to see her happy in a historical place.

"Freddie, oh my god!" Lolly points up at the Barcelona Cathedral. "I'm barely breathing at this point." "Darling, you have such a fetish for gothic buildings!" he chuckles. "Because there's so much history behind it!" she pouts. "It doesn't make me love you any less." he winks. "Oh, you're so lovely, Fred." she hums. "I need a picture." "Of the cathedral?" Brian questions. "No...!" she frowns. "Of us in front of the cathedral." Lolly already had a hold of Roger's Polaroid camera so she approached a fellow English tourist and asked if they could take a picture of the five of them, they happily agreed with a kind smile. The five got into position; Freddie had his hand on Deaky's shoulder as he stood with a polite posture, Brian placed his own hands on his hips and Lolly jumped onto the back of Roger, the tourist snapped the picture as the couple giggled at each others antics. "Thank you." she tells them taking back the camera and image.

A little while later, they'd come across the Passieg de Gracia avenue, another place for Lolly to feast her eyes. When going past a normal pet show, those ocean eyes couldn't help but see a lonesome American Cocker Spaniel puppy laying sadly in the window. "Roger..." Lolly pulls him over to get a closer look. The puppy seemed to like Lolly, its head rose and their tail began wagging. "Oh, it seems to like you, my angel." he chirps. "Then again, who wouldn't?" "They're so cute, Rog." she sighs, knowing it wouldn't be possible. They go on tour too much, they record songs too much, they wouldn't be at home enough to keep the dog or any pet under proper house control. When she looked up, she saw the band were going ahead, clearing not realising that they had stopped. "We can't, can we?" "One day, my angel." he presses a kiss to her temple. 

She frowns down at the little copper coloured pup, saddened that she couldn't just take them and snuggle with them, ruffle their cute floppy ears. She knew she would love that pup to the end, but it could not be, her and Roger were far too busy. "I'm sorry, pup... Roger take me away before I start crying." Roger chuckles and softly wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her away so they could join the rest of the band. "God, where did you two go?" Freddie questions. "Lolly saw a cute puppy." he informs. "She wants it." "I'm in love, guys." she lowers her head. "Oh, you sweet girl." he smiles. "Don't worry, Lols." Brian assures. "I'm sure one day touring will feel normal enough for you both to get a pet." "Exactly." John agrees. Throughout the band assuring Lolly that one day she will have a dog, Roger's head was turned towards the shop window where the dog was still jumping a pawing against the window, barking for his girlfriend's attention. Lolly had seen cute dogs and cats before, and always wanted it, but she had never wanted to cry over one before, and the animal would never be so happy to see her, but the Cocker Spaniel was very excited.