𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

Warning(s): mentions of virginity, mentions of sex

"𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧"

"𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 any idea how long we've been waiting for this?!" Sandy exclaims. I'd just told her and Mary that I was with Roger, they were way too ecstatic for this. When I told mum and PJ, she started crying because she's on the change and PJ did what any normal person would do and that's smile and congratulate me. "Mary, we finally have what we've been dreaming of for years!" "Sandy, I know!" she squeals. "Hold on- have you two done it, yet?" she questions.

Shit! I hadn't thought about that. He knows his way around the bedroom more than the average person, and I knew absolutely nothing. I haven't even told him I'm still a virgin, would he end things because of that? "No." I answer with a small sigh. "I- I haven't even..." "You mean..." she starts. "...you haven't had sex? Ever?" I shyly shake my head, "I've always wanted it to be with someone I know I love, and not a one off with someone I'll never see again." "Do you love Roger?" Mary quizzes.

I widen my eyes, "Woah, let's not be hasty, we only got together on Sunday." "But do you?" she pushes. I've loved him for years, it becomes more and more powerful everyday. "I don't know if this is cheesy, but yes... I do." I shrug. "No, it's not babe, when I realised I loved Chris, I knew it wasn't cheesy because there's nothing about love." Sandy tells me. "Exactly, Freddie will always be the man I love, because I know we'll be with each other until we die." Mary agrees. "And you and Roger are eternal, you've come all this way together, what can change?"

Both of my best friends were right, they both know the terms of love inside and out, the only time I've thought I've loved someone was when I was with Issac, I never really did. "But Lolly," Sandy speaks. "only do it when you feel ready. Losing your virginity, it's massive." I nod and take her advice. I didn't ready, I just wanted to make sure he was faithful before I lost my virtue. Roger hasn't even mentioned the word sex at all, maybe it wasn't always on his mind.