𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 '𝟕𝟒

keys -
freddie
lolly
both/all

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲"

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲, 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 and Freddie were all crammed into their ride to the Rainbow Theatre, the day of their concert had arrived, and the Rainbow was ready for them. Yes, they were nervous, but Lolly was nervous about how the management would react for when she revolts. They wouldn't leave them in the lurch, surely not, but she was sick of wearing those dresses, she was Playboy, not Woolworths. She just wanted to let them know that she won't be controlled by a load of money-grabbing assholes that still believe women could be easily controlled and manipulated into doing what they wanted them to do, not Willow. If they wanted a fight, she was going to bring a storm, just like her family name suggests. She had the sultry outfit in a medium sized handbag which she fell in love with after she saw it in Kensington Market, thank god they never checked the band's belongings. Roger, with his boyfriend-like instincts, realised that Lolly was fiddling with her hands, so mindlessly, he took her hand into his.

"They're going to love you, Lols." he whispers so the other bandmates wouldn't hear him. "It's not that." she dismisses. "It's this." He head nodded towards her handbag on the floor of the car. "What if the management leave us because I was "too difficult"?" "Then good riddance is what I say." he grunts. "You're not doing this for the band, you're doing it for yourself, for once, remember? And if they do have something to say about it, then they can fuck off." "Exactly, we've got your back, Lol." Deaky smiles. "It'll be great, my dear. Women fighting for what they want." Freddie chimes in. "Inspiration." "And, you'll be able to tell them a woman made the outfit." Brian adds. "See? So much support." Roger nods. "Not just from us either; there's your family, Sandy, Lizbett, Chris- Helena." "And most of them will be in the crowd tonight anyway." Brian comments. "Cheering you on." "Nuh uh." I shake my head. "Cheering us on. We're a team, lads." "If I had a champagne, I would drink to that." Freddie remarks. Lolly knew she had the backing of her loved ones, and she wouldn't change that for the world.

"And there it is!" Deaky comments. "The Rainbow Theatre in our sights." "Believe it or not, I'm a tad nervous." Freddie bites the inside of his cheek. Lolly reaches over Brian, practically near enough laying on him to reach over to her fake boyfriend, "It'll be okay, honey. Just shake those bones like you usually do, you will win them over in seconds." "Of course I will, darling." he flaunts. "I always do." "Oh, bloody hell, there's a camera man out there." Roger grunts as the car approaches. "Hollywood moment, Lollipop." "Yay." she sarcastically inputs. "Suppose my mug is first." Deaky murmurs as he climbs out of the open door. "Don't let go of me." Lolly whispers to her boyfriend who was about to get out himself. "Never." he smiles an the pair climb out together, him guiding their way past the cameraman. "He's focused on Freddie, babe." Lolly looks back to see him following their frontman as they enter the dressing room. "Hang on, don't you want a separate dressing room, Willow?" a crew member asks.