𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

Warning(s): swearing, body image issues, hints at anorexia nervosa

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩"

𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 ended up falling asleep in each others arms and woke up the next morning. I felt bad for not calling mum and letting her know where I was, so the first thing I did was ring her from Roger's house phone when I woke up. She sighed in relief and told me it was all right, but just wished I hadn't fallen asleep so I could have told her about staying at his.

As I put down the receiver, I could hear him groaning from his room, "Lols! Come back to bed, it's early!" I giggle softly as he kept dragging out the words after every sentence. "Don't be a lazy bastard, bubba." I smile coming into the room to see him on his stomach. "Plus, we always wake up at this time, it's nine." "We should change that." he speaks into the pillow. I walk around to the side his arm was stretched out at and start tugging on it, but he just would not budge.

"Oh, come on, Rog!" I strain with a laugh. "How bloody weak are you?" he laughs. "We're not all born with a six pack, 'Mike Mentzer'." I spit finally giving up. "Fine, if you don't want to get up... then you'll miss my legendary pancakes." He perked up immediately after I said that, "The... the chocolate chips, too?" I hum and nod, and he finally jumps from the bed to leave for the kitchen. "Yeah, thought you might." I murmur and follow him through.

"I'll slap the tele on, while you slap on the hob and then slap in the mix." he explains. "Roger..." I begin. "Yes, love?" he looks up. "Stop saying slap." I order. "Sorry." he holds in a laugh. I begin getting out all of the stuff I needed to make the mix: flour, eggs, baking soda, sugar, salt, milk and chocolate chips. I was surprised when he actually had all the stuff needed to make it. Let's get cooking!

***