𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

Warning(s): implied sex, swearing, suspected illness, mentions of spanking, stalker alert

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬"

hetti bywater
clare meddows taylor

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 and my mum for a small dinner at Rules?" Roger asks as I start getting ready for the day. He was still in bed, the lazy bastard. "Yes." I state putting down my hairbrush. "Do you know how expensive it is in there?" he questions. "It's mother's day, bubba. Our mum's have had to deal with us for the past eighteen years, they deserve a treat. Oh and Clare and PJ are meeting us down there." I say. Not only that, but it's London's oldest restaurant, vintage was the right word. I've wanted to go there for a while now.

"Well, with what I'm earning at that stall in Kensington with Freddie, it's surely not enough to pay for a drink there." he grunts. "Roger..." I speak standing from my chair after putting lipstick on. "do you know who the manager is of that place?" He shakes his head as I rest my knuckles on the edge of my bed to hold me up. "Sandy's dad." I smirk. "I can get us all a huge discount, perhaps even everything on the house." "And if you knew this the whole time, why haven't we gone there together?" he teases finally sitting up.

"Well..." I stand up straight and walk over to his side of the bed slowly. "we've never had anything special to celebrate." "Everyday is special, love." he grins pulling me between his legs so I could then straddle his legs. "What about our two year anniversary?" "I can't believe it's going to be two years next month." I gush. "Time really does fly by when you're having fun." "Want to make time fly by more with a certain type of fun?" he wittingly grins. "You're so fucking lucky I haven't gotten changed yet." I murmur.

I push him down on the already messy bed sheets, we weren't the kind of people to make the bed. I lean over him and give him a small kiss as he places his hands on my waist, "You better be quick, bubba, we have a reservation to get to." "Let's get on with it, then." he smirks and rolls us over causing me to giggle along with him.

***