𝐃𝐈 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡"

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡"

"𝐆𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 since we all went out together!" Sandy comments. "Well, we're not young souls anymore, Sand." Lilly comments. "If there's a comment about my age, I will slap everyone." Freddie remarks. "Fred, you're old!" Roger teases. "Don't push it, Taylor!" he orders. "It feels nice to be out at night for once." I murmur. "I miss this feeling." "I know you do." Roger smiles. "I think getting out more will help." "Max said that." I agree. "I can't keep hiding away forever, scared that there will be a stalker around every corner." "Lolly..." he trails with a warning. "What? It's just a joke, bubba." I comment. "Let me in! I want my gammon!" Sandy pleads. "Bloody hell! All right!" Lilly laughs. "Mummy, what's a carvery?" Helena questions her mother. "Helena, you've had one before." Elizabeth chuckles.

"Have I?" she frowns. "Yes." she nods. "Oh..." she murmurs. We enter the restaurant to find it not very busy, so it made joining the tables more easier. "What's that smell?" "That, Your Highness, is a blend of sweet nicotine and pumped beer." Roger tells her. "Huh?" she frowns. "Roger!" I hiss quietly. "What?" he shrugs cockily as we approach the table Darcy was sat down at, greeting each other. Freddie and Deaky rearranged another table so we could all sit with each other, all ten of us. "Let's go and get our tickets." Elizabeth smiles. We all went up and lined up, Darcy and Deaky staying at our table so no one would take it. "Any ideas what their surprise is?" Roger whispers as we go down the line more. "Nope." I deny. "They're moving to Ibiza?" "Don't joke like that!" he sighs. I giggle, "I'm sorry." As we get to the meat, I notice a familiar looking male that had helped us through our stressful time. "Is that Fitzpatrick?" I frown. Roger looks across the line and grins, "Oh, it is. Fitzpatrick!" He glances up, his chocolate eyes realising it was us. "Oh, hello, you two." he smiles. "Out on a date?" "No, with friends." Roger remarks.

"We're sort of celebrating." I add. "Oh! Well, congratulations on whatever it is!" he cheers. We chuckle and nod to his kindness. "Have you seen how expensive the drinks are in here now?!" a Scottish man in a suit comes up to Fitzpatrick and complains. "This government is absolutely unhinged." Roger and I glance at each other, slightly amused by his presence and comment. "Inflation, Alec." Fitzpatrick states. "Roger, Willow, this is my best pal at the station, DI Alec Grant. Alec these are the quick Roger Taylor and gorgeous Willow Storm." "Gorgeous! Oh, you're too kind, Fitz." I smile. "Pleasure to meet you, DI Grant." "Yeah, you too." he murmurs. I didn't really take offence, he was clearly peed off my the price rise of drinks. "You both here on your own, then?" Roger asks. "Yeah, been a hard day at the station for Grant." Fitz comments. "How about you join us?" he offers. "Yeah, we'd love for you to." I beam.

"Are you sure, we don't wish to intrude." he asks. "You wouldn't be!" I assure. "There's only about twelve of us!" "Only she says." Roger laughs. "What's the harm in fourteen?" Both detectives glance at each other, shrugging, "Why not?" Us both blondes smile happily that the two men of law were joining us for our celebratory dinner. In a way, their whole team are the reason why we are celebrating, we wouldn't be here without them. After giving in our tickets to pay for our food, we returned to the table, Darcy and Deaky soon following after us having gotten their scran. "Well, aren't you going to introduce us?" Freddie glances at the two new men. "Oh, right, probably should." I murmur. "Lads, ladies, lasses, this is DI Issac Fitzpatrick and also DI Alec... Grant, was it?" "Yep." he nods. "Ah, so you're the man helping our blondes!" Freddie acknowledges. "That would be me!" he chirps. "It's great to finally meet you." Brian greets as everyone agrees with him.