𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

"𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐚𝐲, 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 a perfect birthday party is the cake. A cake is the basic necessity for any kind of event, but you need one for a birthday, and Lolly wasn't one to disappoint her little Princess. She had the perfect idea for a cake, very on trend for what hers and Helena's relationship was built off of; a massive castle. She and Roger journeyed through London to find the perfect bakers for this very precise cake, eventually they found "Treats And Sweets" with a very charismatic staffing. They didn't think the idea was crazy, in fact they were happy they were able to make a fun cake for once, so they got straight onto it. Once Elizabeth saw it resting in the fridge of the Taylor-Storm residence, she knew her little girl's eyes would sparkle at the sight. When the cake was out of the way it was time for the second rule in Lolly's guide book.

The decorations. They were so important, especially for a children's party. Roger was actually the one who pitched the idea of a party at their house for little Helena, of course Lolly agreed. So then the couple as well as Elizabeth, and her Aunt all travelled down to the High Street so they could buy any pink or princess banners and balloons. By the time they had finished decorating the flat ready for the young girls arrival, they barely recognised it, it was like a pink paradise, or maybe even a kingdom. "Don't you think it looks more like a hen party?" Roger asks his girlfriend. Lolly turns with a frown, "No? Why?" "There's just something about it that makes it feel like I shouldn't be here." he chuckles. "That's because it's a pink palace." she ruffles his hair. "I hope she likes it." "Of course she will." he presses his lips to her temple. "Besides, she'll admire everything, then demand to see Lady."

Speaking of Lady, she was loving her new home in England. She had settled in very well, gotten to know the whole Queen family, easily rested in the flat, and seen into the New Year with her parents. The two blondes rushed to get all of the things they needed for their new pet; a bed, food, bowls, lead and collar for when she was ready to be taken out for a walk. Lolly was in absolute love with her little Cocker Spaniel, who she was now calling her child, anytime Lolly went out to her session with Max and she came home, Lady would jump from Roger's lap and rush to her human mother. Parents having favourite children was popular enough, but no one speaks about which parent is loved the most... Lolly was that parent. Roger didn't mind, besides he bought Lady for Lolly anyway, he just wanted to see her smile all of the time, especially after everything they had gone through together.

Lady comes into the living room from the kitchen, where she was having her dinner, happy to see her mum and dad. "Hi, baby." Lolly greets her crouching down. "Hey-" Roger smiles before turning away from the final balloon he was putting up, seeing he was talking to Lady and not him. "...Oh..." "Aren't you so cute?" she coos more as she kisses her furry head. "You were talking to the dog..." he sighs. "We really need differentiate me and Lady." "We do! I call you bubba and her, baby." she frowns. "You just need to get used to the fact that you aren't the only important person in my life anymore." Roger's face falls into a faux pout as he thinks about it, "No..." "Sorry." she giggles. Just then there was a buzz, signalling that their first guest had arrived. It was Elizabeth's aunt, Sally.