𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎

Warning(s): swearing, small sexual referenes, nightmares, kidnapping, fluff/angst, kissing away tears, not proof-read <3

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦"

"𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 your eyes so blue!" I sing to the car radio as we speed down the motorway back to our harsh reality of London. "Denise, Denise! I've got a crush on you! Denise, Denise! I'm so in love with you~!" "God, the amount of times you put this song on when it released." he laughs. "I was a bit addicted, wasn't I?" "A bit?!" he shrieks. "Lolly, you demanded your bandmates in Étoiles to play it at every venue." "Those were the dark days of my life." I smirk. "To be honest, I wonder what they're all doing now. I hope Maggie's becoming a Lawyer like she wished, and I hope Sophie's doing well with her teacher training, too." "And I hope Issac's being beaten to death as we speak." he mutters but I managed to hear him.

"Roger!" I shriek. "What?" he frowns as if he didn't say a bad word against someone. "He's a dick for what he did to you. I still want to revoke him of his dick, the dicking dickhead." "Right, a bit far." I cringe. "He was fucking a girl behind your back." he sighs exasperated. "Sometimes I feel like I was the other woman." I murmur. "You know, I saw the look on her face when I screamed "you fucking cheater", and it wasn't the face of a girl who knew who I was. Who knows who else he was fucking beside me?" "Why do you think you waited?" he asks, his burning into the road ahead. "What for?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Sex." he replies. "I wanted it to be special." I state. "With a special someone and not a person that I knew didn't take me for who I was. I didn't really feel myself around Issac, I sort of felt like... like I'd locked myself away. Really, I'm glad he cheated, otherwise I wouldn't be with you or have had sex in a loving way." "Or realised how much you actually loved the 'sport'." he smirks. "Or that." I nod and roll my eyes. "Do you think we'll come back to Brighton?" "Oh, yeah." he agrees. "Definitely some time in the near future, maybe with our kids, ten year wedding anniversary."

"What do you think they'd look like?" I ponder. I often do wonder what our children would look like and how they would act. How many would we have? What genders would they be? "Wait- what do you think we'd have first? I'm thinking a boy." "Me too." he smiles. "Well we're both blonde, an have blue eyes, but your hair is brighter same goes for my eyes. So I hope your hair, my eyes, my mouth, your nose... my arse." "Your arse?" I giggle and scoff. "Hey, this arse is a winner!" he states as if it were fact... well to be fair, it is.

"Yeah, well, it's a shame that you're right at the back of the stage, sitting down so no one can see it." I smirk. "At least yours is always on show." he sighs to himself. "I bet you watch me sometimes when you drum." I guess scandalously. "Oh yeah, you're one of the reasons why I sometimes 'accidentally' break them sticks." he nods. I snort, "Why?" "Because I'm trying to fight off a boner!" he reveals. I burst out laughing and nearly enough couldn't stop.