first and last - nr.

"Let me go!!!" Natasha laughed as you hugged her, lifting her up, spinning her around.

"No," you giggled as you both landed on the couch. "I love you." You turned to face her.

"I love you too." You both smiled and leaned in as you both shared a soft, tender kiss.

~

It was time. You needed to retrieve the stones in order to save who was lost.

You both fought each other, neither of you wanting the other to win. As you know what would result if somebody succeeds.

You won. Or so you thought. A pair of too familiar arms wrapped around your neck as you jumped. A wire held you up just as you were about to fall.

As you looked down, the love of your life was now on the verge of falling.

"Damn you," you tried to reach for her hand. You saw her wiggling her fingers, trying to reach for you too.

"It's okay," she whispered under her breath. Nodding, a tear fell from her eye.

"Let me go."

"No," your voice was begging for her not to. But it was too late. She pushed herself off, making herself fall.

You screamed for her, sticking your arm out as far as you can. Problem is, she was just too our of reach.

"I love you."

But this time, no one was there who will say those three words to you back.