godsent - nr.

Today was the day, you are now bonded as one.

Everyone has now left the reception. It was only the both of you right now, just us. As a faint song was playing in the background, you were dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

You look into each other's eyes, and at that moment you both felt like you were finally home. You can't help but feel so lucky to be able to have this wonderful woman in front of you, and you are so fortunate to be able to call her your wife. Looking into each other's eyes helped you get through each night.

As you slowly sway to the music, you can't help but think about everything you have been through. Shadows of the past all turn into white; purity, free from your past, being finally clean from the red in both of your ledgers. You were glad you had Natasha with you with every nightmare, every panic attack, and every obstacle. She thinks the same too. You were both thankful for lifting each other up from the drowning tide of the ocean.

You think back to all the hardships you went through in your relationship. It took a long time for you to understand the flows of the universe. Though you knew each other for a long time, considering you were both SHIELD agents before you became Avengers, you found love in the unexpected sea of people. With each and every hardship and obstacle, you let faith and destiny flow. And it all lead you back to each other.

With Natasha, you can see underneath the veil of wild eyes—those emerald green eyes, the sincerity and the pureness of herself. She had changed from someone so afraid to love to someone who learned to love. A heart now unafraid to let love inside.

- <3 -

hi, i am so sorry for not updating often i am so packed with school work and i haven't had any idea what to write. sorry for this short prompt. hope everyone is okay! xx