joker - sj.

~ Scarlett ~

Y/N has always been a joker. She laughs at the most random times, even when the moment is serious, she can't help but laugh. I adore her humor and I love how she's always joking around, but for the past week, she hasn't been her best self.

She's only going out of the room when she needed to, like going to eat—which she also has lost interest in. Y/N's always in the bed, either sleeping, reading, or just simply zoning out.

I have no idea why she's suddenly like this but I'm worried about her. I have asked her about it but she just stared at me and ignored my questions. So, I figured I try, again.

"Hey, baby." I entered the room and she was there, laying on the bed on her back, staring into nothingness.

She turned to look at me and I sat next to her on the bed. "How are you?"

"Terrible."

My eyebrows twitched up in surprise. She talked to me.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing, just... I miss my auntie and, I'm so tired of everything."

My heart ached as I heard her say what she was feeling. I reached out and wrapped my arms around her, making her sit up. She had her head down, fidgeting with her fingers.

"You," I lifted her chin up so she's looking at me. "Are, the strongest person that I know."

She smiled softly at me as I cupped her face as I leaned down to kiss her. I missed her lips.

As I pulled away, "I am so proud of you. And your auntie is too, I know she is. She's seen how you've grown to become a wonderful person. Just, I love you and I am incredibly proud of you."

"You are perfect, and I love everything about you, I love this," I said as I pointed at her chest, where her heart is.

"I do have great tits, yes." She joked and we both break out into laughter.

She stops laughing and I see her pause, I look at her and I see as her eyes fill with tears. I quickly wipe them away before they fall, running my hands through her hair and hugging her. With my left arm wrapped around her back and the other holding her head, making her face go into the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much, with all my heart and soul, do you know that? I don't think you know that."

I kissed her head and we stayed like that, in each other's arms, swaying back and forth as we bask in the comforts of each other.

~

hi :D sorry for being so inactive omg I don't have anything to write about and I don't have motivation :") i've been buried with school works and i haven't had the time to write.

i need help with prompts so please leave some requests that you want me to do! xx