2.5) The million dollar project

Jayesh... Devil...
Jayesh...

I punched the wall as I recalled the name.
Jayesh Malhotra...

I didn't fear him. I just couldn't.
He was the reason.. the reason I'm here. I'm not going spare him when I get outta here.

He's the reason, my Prisha... Prisha my love...
Was away from me.

[Flashback]

It's been a year since we opened our business, with robotics and genetics experts. Together, we made some Awesome creations, Prosthetics, exoskeleton, armors.

We had many patents registered too. Usually, he would do the robotics & technical stuff and I did the most crucial work. Encoding it with specific genes. So that, it acts as an organic part of a body, not a machine.

Our products were so out of the box, that this year we were even going to introduce custom HLA-antigen production.

So that the machines would work with a specific gene code only -the user's. We were at the top. Aspex Industries - we had named it.

Jayesh is a great man. He has many friends out there. Thanks to him, we've even established foreign investors. Our company's turnover has reached millions.

The people who had discarded us were begging for our partnership. It was all good.

We had this one big cabin where we would plan out new machines and devices. And sometimes even chill out with drinks and the TV.

On that day too, we were just lazing around the cabin. Soon we got a call. Jayesh picked it " Who's this?", He asked amusingly.

"Some Ms. Prisha has an appointment with us", Jayesh told me. "Cancel it ! cancel it", I yelled as we both laughed. It was rather unusual for me to say so but I was too high to think. So was Jayesh.

"Arey, hatt. Get her out of the office !", Jayesh shouted on the phone as he thrashed the phone onto the floor.

We both laughed and laughed. It would sound crazy but yesterday we had a big loss. But, instead of crying, we just kinda celebrated it. Whatever.

THUD THUD THUD. The door banged.

THUD THUD. Again?

Someone was crazily banging the door. I made my way to the door and opened it. "I told you..!", but my sentence couldn't be completed. A young lady stood before me. I closed my hung open mouth. "And you are ?", I asked

"Prisha, Ms.Prisha!!!", she exclaimed. The guards hurried their way towards us. "This lady just caught us off guard and.. Huff... She ran...", They started to give an excuse.

"Shut up... And go!", I ordered. I couldn't control my tongue.

SLAPPPPP !!

One slap from her was enough to bring me back to my senses. "What was that for? Oww", I complained. "Hey wait, I've seen you somewhere", I said as I balanced myself.

She didn't reply, instead she just entered the cabin as she walked past me.

"Hey, hey, hey", Jayesh yelled.

"I'm trying a deal with your company for 5 months now !!! Why are you so ignorant?!", She was screaming now.

"I've seen you somewhere", I said. But this time too, she chose to ignore.

"We are currently not in a great mood to have a deal with your company", Jayesh tried to calm her down.

"I've seen you somewhere", I repeated.

"I don't care. My brother's been planning this for months, And only your Aspex can do this work provided the technological advancements it possesses. This is my responsibility", she said as she calmed down.

I guess She's back to normal...

"So, what's the deal?", Jayesh asked in a flirtly manner.
"Don't get your hopes high", she replied. I laughed to get attention. As expected, they both stared at me. "I guess I've seen you somewhere", I said. Please Reply...

"Na. I'm the introvert type", she remarked. "mostly at home." And she started to chalk out the details of the deal.

Basically, Aspex and 'Aksh' had to collaborate for this project. A big project. If it worked, we would be playing with millions. No wait, Billions. Whatever.