2.E) The Treat

So, Akshit has a girlfriend - Avni.

Ya, and we are not opposing this, yet. I just feel Akshit is mature enough to understand these things... unlike me and Neha when we were of his age.

I know Akshit is hiding something about Avni from me. Maybe the fact that Avni's the phoenix fighter's cousin sister or maybe something else.

But I think, all he needs is some time and privacy for a while. Things were just too fast for him with Jayesh and his misdeeds..

Anyways, he says Avni is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. He says their bond is beyond all this. Even time and space. That doesn't make sense.

Maybe, that's a common phrase used by science students nowadays. I don't know. Whatever.

He just talks about her and with her all day. He has told me so much about her, that I'm eager as well to meet her as well. "Dad, just be guess normal ok? She's just too emotional", Akshit said.

"Try to make your lady comfortable first, gentleman", I said.

Ting Tong.

Akshit rushed to the door and opened it. "Hi", he greeted. I couldn't hear the rest as he whispered something. He came in with Avni. As he mentioned, She was a beautiful girl (but not more than Neha, ofcourse).

Speaking of Neha, she rushed in with the sanitiser. (CoV pandemic. Vedant did say it was bound to happen. But I don't why he time travelled for this..)

"Bless me Uncle Aunty", Avni's words took me away from my thoughts as she touched our feet.

"You don't have to-" I said.
"Our blessings were always with you", Neha cut short my sentence. Oh God, dominance here too !

First that ma'am, and now Neha ? Where's the femininity heading to, I wonder.

Neha came in with the lunch.

We talked happily about family, what her father did and all. Ok I shouldn't have used happily up there, but it wouldn't have made sense then. I was having my lunch but suddenly, my phone rang.

It was Vedant ?!
"Please excuse me, it's urgent", I said as I left them.

"Hi, after a long time, huh..", I greeted him.

"Yes, hi. How are things going?"

"Pretty good. Better than I expected. Just like you said, I did make a choice, and it turned out to be well", I smiled as I stood along the balcony of our building.

"Ya, well..."

"Arey, ha. why did you call up. Is it about Avni ? She's fine.."

"No, no. Its not about her, its about you. We need you. We need the Versatile", Vedant explained.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me you are trying time travel again", I said as I recalled the huge expense I had to make for that machine.

"I need you to make something, rather someone for me. Also, a surgery would perhaps be needed, so I think I should call REDZ... No, I've Dr.Sejal.. mmm..

Please just take all the things you need and come near the parking lot of your building real fast. I'm here!!"

"Ok, ok. Wait, you are here?", I asked.

"They call me the ruler of Infinity", He said as I noticed him sitting by the railing right besides me. "I'm everywhere."

"Fancy name. But who needs my help exactly ?", I asked as I tried to look for any portals around him.

"Satvar, he needs you."