5.10) The End ?!

"It's all because of me ! I initiated all of this in the first place. I was selfish. All I wanted was to grow up..", I sighed.
"Vedant, it's not your fault. Even I wanted to have it all. The fancy curves and stuff, all I'm having right now is a whole lot of pimples..", she said.

"Seriously ? That's what you are concerned about ?", I asked as I moved my hand over her face. "They're gone now. Happy ?"
Mayuri rushed to the mirror. She looked like some kid who got his favourite ice-cream.

"I'm concerned about a lot of things. But stressing about it won't help", she said as she opened some boxes. "Things that might help includes what Aditya told me about the infinities - The infinities grant the user infinite power but at the cost of influencing his/her behaviour. The negative Infinity Aditya has.. it unleashes chaos within him. All the negative emotions like anger, lust, jealousy, stuff like that."

"So the positive infinity that I have brings happiness ?", I asked.
"And love", she remarked as she recalled our last incident. "Love can be variable though."

"And your zero infinity doesn't have any effects it seem. And what's that makeup ? Seriously ?! I thought you weren't into that-", I asked as I saw her applying lipstick.
"Well it seems I have my feminine urges too", she said as she flexed herself. "How do I look ?"

"Uh.. good ?", I replied. "You look good anyways, who do you want to impress with your make-up ?"
"I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for me", she started flexing again. She's having mood swings now ?

Suddenly, she sat down and held her stomach. She started groaning as I quicked towards her. I expected another earthquake but it seemed Mayuri could suppress it this time. "Mayuri ?  Are you okay ?!"
"You asked me how zero infinity affected me.. it screws up my menstrual cycle it seems", she wailed. "I'm sure you don't know anything about periods."

"No, that doctor girl Sejal told me about it. But she mentioned that you won't get period cramps soon", I told her. "Wait let me heal you."
But she moved away from me. "No. This.. isn't natural. I can't risk it !"
"But it's hurting you ! It's problematic", I tried to convince her.
"Some problems are never meant to be solved", she said as she pulled out some waterbottle-like things. "Warm them up please."

I continued to ponder over Mayuri's words as I tried to heat the bottles from my energy. Some problems are never meant to be solved..

"Thanks. This feels better", she said as she kept the warm bottles near her belly. She then noticed the visible worry on my face. "Hey, everything will get alright okay ?", she said as she handed me over the sunflower. "Have HOPE."

I smiled and hugged her tightly. I couldn't control my tears this time. "I have hope Mayuri. We will get through all of this.."
She chuckled as she heard me crying. "I thought you had a boys-don't-cry attitude. But it feels good.."
"Boys do cry, Mayuri. They just don't show it."

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!", Mayuri roared as she pushed me away.
"What happened ?", I asked.
"Snigdhaaa.. she's in trouble. A very big trouble", she said as she opened another portal. I jumped in but I heard Mahesh's voice as he entered her room.
"Mayuri ! Stop ! Don't do this foolishness again !", he warned.

"I have to, dada. Try to understand me", she said. Mahesh tried to hold her but she got away and jumped in.
"Vedant ?!", I heard him as the portal distorted.

We jumped out and found Snigdha in a pool of blood.
"SNIGDHAAAA ?!!!", Mayuri screamed. Snigdha was unresponsive. I couldn't feel her pulse. No. No. No. I tried to heal her but it wasn't working.
"She doesn't have her infinity", Mayuri pointed out.

I heard an evil laugh behind us. I glanced back and saw Aditya with his hands full of blood again. He had the Snigdha's half infinity in his hand.

I faced him. I ordered Mayuri to take her to REDZ. She opened the portal but Aditya pushed her away. We started to fight. But Aditya could block my every attack and would counter attack with a better move. "Master always said I was his best student. You are nothing before me Vedant !", he said as he face-kicked me. I fell to the ground instantly. He broke my leg with edge-punch. I couldn't get up.

Mayuri tried to attack him. But Aditya clearly was overpowered. He punched his way to her chest and removed the zero infinity from her. Mayuri gasped for a while and stopped moving..

Aditya joined both of the half infinities and made a full zero infinity. He walked towards me slowly. "A fight is over only when you finish it - you used to say", he laughed as he made a blade out of the zero infinity.

"Glad to announce : It's finally over", he said as he pierced the blade into my skull.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wake up ! Vedant !!", someone shook me.
"Wtf Aditya ?!", I gasped as I woke up instantly.

I checked myself. I was alright. Maybe I was just overthinking. "Where were you ?! Tell me this was just a bad dream-"
"Shhh!!", Aditya ordered.
"No ! You Shhh. Now don't tell me that you've revealed everything to Mayuri and you have some Negative infinity because this Manohar Joshi guy showed up at the karate class", I yawned.

"Vedant ? How do you know all this?", Aditya's expressions changed. Wait. What ?! Am I in a time loop ???