5.11) Run Vedant Run

"I just made a rough guess. Anyways, I can hear someone coming up. Who's it ?", I asked Aditya. I didn't want to let his alter-ego know about my advantage. Also, I don't know what manipulation of the past or just time in general, would cause.
"It's Dr.Gaikwad and his daughter. They're coming for you", he said as his eyes went white again. He jumped into a portal as expected.

I didn't run to the balcony this time. I decided to face off Dr.Gaikwad and tell him about this. But sometime clutched me from behind and I fell into another portal.

I heard gunshots being fired behind me. I bumped into Mayuri. Not again !

I sat down in the chair trying my best not to get noticed.
"I would've laughed for that. But there are a lot of serious things going on around", Mayuri looked anxious.
"I met Aditya. It seems everyone is thinking I'm some criminal that has escaped jail", I remarked.

"You literally were the most wanted person last year", she said. Wait. Wait. This thing..

"Mayuri tell me more about the incident that occurred last year. It's connected to whatever's happening here", I said.
"You don't remember any of it ?", she asked as she picked up a sunflower again.
"It stands for HOPE", I quickly said.
"And I was thinking Dr.Gaikwad erased your memories", she smirked. "But let me first tell you about what's happening with Aditya."

"Trust me I know.. I mean Aditya told me in the morning", I lied. Mayuri stared at me for a second or two and walked upto the mirror. She started her make-up as expected.

"The 3 infinities. They affect the users in different ways", I said as I stood up and pulled the water bottles from her bag. "Positive infinity brings out positive. Negative brings out negative."
"And zero infinity ?", Mayuri asked as she flexed herself in the mirror.
"It's affecting your body physiology. And btw, you look good", I smiled as I heated the water bottles.

"You seem quite different today. You aren't that reckless, clumsy, clueless Vedant I know", she crossed her arms around her chest. "Why does it feel like you're the one reading minds this time?"

I just smiled as I glanced at the warm water bottles. Mayuri sat down again as she got her period cramps. I quickly handed over the warm bottles to her. "How did you know about this ?..", she asked instead.
"I.. I'm the phoenix fighter. I should know about all things..", I lied.

"No, you aren't. Who are you ?! And where's Vedant ?", she asked as she kicked me off.
"Mayuri it's me. You're overreacting", I said.
She got into defensive stance.

But she couldn't hold for too long as she started screaming. "Snigdhaaa?!", she opened a portal and jumped in. I too followed her into it. I came out to see Snigdha already dead. Aditya had caught Mayuri again.
"Wait !! Don't kill her please!!", I pleaded.

"Look how's here !", he said as he stopped for a while. Mayuri tried using her powers but it seemed that he was immune to it.
"You are killing her just for her inifinty right ? She can give it to you by herself too", I said.

"You know I would've killed her even if she didn't have the infinity.. I'm killing her because she matters to you", Aditya thrusted his hand in her chest. "I'm killing her because you love her !"
I tried to stop him but some wierd forcefield stopped me. He took out the half inifinty from Mayuri's lifeless body and joined it with its counterpart.

He procured the blade again and stabbed me with it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wake up ! Vedant !!"
"Wtf Aditya ?!", I gasped as I opened my eyes.

"Shhh!! Now only you listen and I'll speak !", he instructed. "I've already told everythi-", he kept on telling but I wasn't able to concentrate. I was stuck. In a freaking timeloop. I couldn't die. When I die, I respawn.

Aditya showed me the negative infinity again.
"Wait. Wait. Tell me something more about the infinity. I know about everything else", I told him.
"That guy mentioned that the infinity makes its user immortal. It affects your decision making capabilities. It's compli- shit. It's starting again", Aditya said as he jumped into the portal.

I heard the door unlocking. "He's sleeping inside, isn't it ?", it was Dr.Gaikwad. "Yes Dad", I heard Sejal too.

"Need some help partner ?", as expected Mayuri showed up. "I'm here to kidnap you", a hand came out of a portal but this time I held it tightly and pulled her out.

Dr.Gaikwad came in with a strange looking gun in his hand. Sejal too followed with an odd looking machine. But they froze seeing Mayuri.
"This girl again ?!", he said.
"What's happening Dad ?", Sejal asked.

"Dr.Gaikwad, I need to talk to you about something important", I told him.
"Vedant I'm sorry if it's you. But this devil inside you needs to go down", he said as he launched the gun. Mayuri came forward to stop it but was injured as a result. I rushed forwards to stop him from firing again.

But he fired it anyways.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wake up ! Vedant !!", someone shook me.
"Not again?!", I complained.