4.E) Triangle wierder than Bermuda's

I exited the building as I fiddled with the documents I had in my hands. I had claimed the insurance finally. I knew it won't bring back Mrunalini and Akhil, but atleast I'll have something I deserve.

I booked my ticket to my village online as I wondered about how Versatile's (Omkar Zamadar) influence speeded up the whole insurance procedure.

The bus was scheduled for evening, and I had a whole day in my hand. I decided to pay a visit to Tejas and check if he was alright. I traced his location. He was at REDZ, Vashi. I too went there in hope to meet him.

REDZ Vashi, I wondered as I stood infront of the big entrance. It surely brought some old memories back. Akhil was born here afterall.

That's when I noticed a disturbance in the Infinity Gate Chamber. Fluctuations of great amount were being detected. Not good. That's when I saw Satvar running around in the campus. I too followed him quickly.

But I stopped when he paused suddenly. A strange aura filled the vicinity. Satvar hid himself behind a tree as two figures appeared out of nowhere. They stood against a big gate, which warned of staying away from it.

I tried to hide myself too and tried to call Vedant. But then I recalled the last time when he had to change the timeline again because I blew up his secret identity. It's ok, I could handle this on my own. Besides I even have Satvar with me.

But then, I noticed both the figures clearly. One was Akshit Zamadar, son of the Versatile and the other person was.. could it really be ?
Was he the infamous Durdrona ? The leader of HEA ?! Why is Akshit with him..

Akshit tried to open the gate, but failed to do so. A few steps, he hovered his hands in the air and broke the lock.

Satvar tried to rush in, but before he could do something guards swarmed over the whole place, and quickly surrounded the gate.

"Mr.Akshit Jamadar, kindly step back and leave that place. It's private property and is termed 'Not suitable for the general public' by our late REDZ head - Dr.Gaikwad", an official announced.

"THEY WILL NEVER LIVE YOU IN PEACE. WHOEVER OPPOSES YOU, DESTROY HIM", I heard a voice. It was coming from Durdrona. What was he doing to him ?

Akshit flipped his arms again. This time the guards were blown away, a mysterious forcefield filled the surrounding.

He had something in his hand. A triangle machine of some sort. I had seen it in newspaper a few years ago, but where..

Akshit's actions seemed too rhythmic and then it struck me. He had to be in control of Durdrona, as a weird magnetic field starting and ending in Durdrona's body surrounded Akshit from all sides. He was being manipulated !

Both of them walked into the restricted area as there was nothing left to obstruct their path. Satvar looked at me for one last time and ran in their direction. I too opened a portal quickly but then I saw something that caused me to stop in my tracks.

It was another infrared radiation. But stronger than what Mrunalini had. Much stronger. It was a girl. Around Vedant's age. She was screaming on top of her lungs as something was empowering her.

"I don't want.. to come back !... NO... please !!!", her voice broke.

I couldn't understand what was happening. I booted up my smartwatch to alert Vedant, but the screen showed another message - Satvar's tracker had went offline.

Versatile had told me that the tracker would go offline only in 2 conditions :

One - if the wearer dies.
Second - if the wearer time travels.