2.20) Operation Triangle returns ?

{ Akshit's POV }

"That man... he's staring at us", I told Avni.
Avni looked back one more time. "No Akshid, you are just overthinking - Calm down" she said as she held my hand.

I remembered what we had gone through. Was that even real ? or just any dream..But what about that card?

"That card we'd found earlier... got any leads on that ?", she asked.

"No, I asked the REDZ staff. They say it's fake The symbol on the card is different from what REDZ has. But, she also said that quite a few years ago, they had this logo as their previous trademark", I said as I held the freaky card before her. It read:

"Congratulations Mr. Akshit Malhotra,
for efficient work to bring Avni back...
Otherwise, the suicide from the terrace of your 8 storey building had killed her even before we found her..
even before we admitted her"

-Congrats, REDZ.

"It always freaks me out", Avni said.
"Maybe someone is just jealous. What about Maanav?", she added.

"That's another possibility. He has just dissappeared since the last incident. I can't see his family either", I said.

"Ya. Thats ..
Hey wait, what's the thing in your hand?", Avni asked.

My gaze went to my hand. My hand.. it was glowing as I held the coffee mug. The vapours from the coffee were going round and round around the my fingers.

My hand started radiating purple aura. "NO NO NO Not again", I said and hid my pockets as I hurried out.

The guards tried to stop me, but I just did something in my head and they moved aside. I kept running, running and running. I didn't know where to stop.

That's when a black sedan stopped right before me. Some muscular people got out of the car and reloaded from their guns. I removed my hands from the pockets. They were still radiating purple aura - this time even more.

"Fire !". The people started to fire but the bullets stopped in the middle of air, became red hot and fell down. My hands were out in defense position. They prepared for a fight.

I clutched my fist hard. They all began to clench their heads with their hands as they all screamed. The driver and all the persons in the sedan came out and passed out eventually. Complete silence..

But wait, finally a man in a tuxedo came out of the car... this black moustache, tinged with some white shades. How could this possibly be? Infront of me smiling, stood my Dad- Jayesh Malhotra..

"What the hell, Dad?", I cried out.

"Akshit my son, you have made me proud. At last, you gave me what I needed... the serum inside you- it works perfectly", he said.

"I knew, you couldn't be trusted. I thought we would get along. I guess some things don't change afterall. You are and will always be a step father, won't you?" I said and I tried to do the same to him as to the others.

"Shut up, you stupid brat. You too are gonna end up like a failed experiment...like your father", He said - unharmed. Why didn't my powers work on him ?!

"Once. I get that serum. I'm gonna kill you and your stupid father."

I charged towards him, but he just moved aside, and I fell into his car. I felt stupid. He locked the car and covered it with something. I couldn't see anything. I felt some gas being leaked into the car. I coughed a lot. I tried to get out but, I blacked out as I inhaled enough of that gas.

[Flashback]

"Dad, please. I have a trip tomorrow", I pleaded.

"Why do you even need it?" Dad said looking at his watch.

"It's so cool. It gets off through the metal detector. It has a vintage knife inside it. And it's a wristwatch!", I explained.

"No, Akshit. It's not for kids. But wait, I have something else for you", He said and went to his cupboard. He removed a box- a brand new wristwatch. "It's for you", He smiled.

"Thanks Dad", I said. "And does it have a knife in it ?"

"Ofcourse not", he laughed as he removed the watch from the box. He cleaned it carefully with a sterilized paper. He cleaned my hand with it too. He carefully loaded the watch on my wrist. "Ow" it hurt..

"Something pricked me !"