3.2) Risky business

I just gripped the handlebars and swayed myself, to get my legs fixed on a side window grill. I gasped for air as the aerodynamics pushed me against the train again.

My father saw me clinging outside the metro. That too when it's on high speed. "Tejas, what are you doing?! Come inside !", he yelled. But the fast moving winds brushing across me made it impossible for me to hear anything.

"What the hell do you... think.. doing..?", He said. What could I tell him now ?
Even I didn't know what I'm doing up here.

What do I say ? Nothing Dad, just fixing things up... by climbing the current fastest train in India. M-wall.

Nevertheless, I climbed upon the fast-speed-metro, keeping myself stable.
I kept hearing Dad screaming, "Tejas! Are you out of your mind ?!!"

Well yes, I was. I guess. It was the first time after my therapy that I'd felt such thrill. I felt dopamine pumping me up as I tried my best to keep myself straight.

At last, I did succeed and got above the m-wall. The wind was too fast up there. I couldn't see anything.

I was being pushed back by the air pressure, as I started to slide backwards. I gripped something, I don't remember what, but it felt like another handlebar.

I heard the same sounds I had heard earlier. This time louder, that too behind me. I turned around as I lowered myself further.

All that sparks, noises made it impossible to get a clear picture of what was happening infringe me. I couldn't see clearly, but there were 3 figures.. human figures on the M-wall.

I realised that it was a 2 on 1 fight and with every attack, sparks flew and train's speed increased.

"Hey! What are you all doing here?", I shouted.. but it seemed they couldn't hear me. "Hey !", I shouted again.

But this time, it brought their attention to me. The bigger one, glowing in black & white stared at me.
"So, you are here Tejas", he said.

Wait what ?!
How did he know my name? I have also heard that voice before, somewhere.

But I didn't have time to recollect, as the big guy raised his arm towards me.

Some yellow-black electricity gathered towards his palm. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it wasn't a good sign.

I'd understood what was going to happen next - He would throw an energy blast towards me and within seconds I'm gone..

That's when..
"ARGHHHHH !!!!", another guy behind the big guy yelled, in pain. He had a disc in his hand.

Anyways, finally the big guy blasted the energy ball towards me. I quickly turned around as a reflex.

I heard a loud crash. I thought it was a good sign but I was soon.. struck by something in my back.

That too with such a great force that I landed straight at the head of the train, as I somehow managed to fix my legs on the headlights, to keep me upright, and fortunately not beneath the speeding train.

I realized that my shirt had turned into ashes, but there was something else which felt weird. Something which was giving me immense pain, something attached to my back.

"Tejas !!! Are you okay? How did you get there?", I heard Baba's faint voice through the glass.

I was about to respond but instead, I screamed "ARGHHHH!!" as the thing pressed against my back, and was penetrating my bare skin.

It was not sharp but due to the fast and forceful wind, I was being brutally pressed against it..

"Tejas, you are bleeding. What's this thing your back? It's piercing you", he remarked. I didn't know what to reply. I was literally being crushed between the full speed train and the high speed wind in the opposite direction.

My hands and feet felt cold. My heart beats increased to the point that it seemed that they were faster than the train.

Something inside my body was changing, I could feel it. My body was numb. Black and white spots covered my vision.

My eyes started to close... and a blinding white light filled them.

"Om namah shivay", I gently chanted. It felt like He appeared before me. I knew I was dreaming.

I didn't feel real. But soon His expressions changed. The focus changed to His forehead.

I heard the celestial Damru. And within seconds, his third eye opened.

And I turned to ashes.

**CLICK**
I felt something getting fixed in my back as I lost my complete consciousness.