3.13) Heaven and Hell

After some serious explaination, I finally understood what had to be done. Sejal would give me some series-injections which I'll carry as I will run at my top speed and put them into me when I felt exhausted.

Crazy idea, I know. But I trusted PF.
The Versatile came in too. He looked older, than I thought he would be. And he was Omkar Jamadar afterall.

"The conspiracy theories are true then. That means you did kill Jayesh and acquired Aspex..", I blurted out.
"I didn't kill Jayesh. It was an accident. I can't control lightning with this suit. Or maybe I can.. whatever", he just nodded.

"I just claimed what was mine", he smiled finally as he sat besides me. PF and Sejal were making the other arrangements. "Are you afraid ?", He asked sensing my fear.

"Not exactly. My Lord Mahadev will set everything right.."
He didn't say anything, instead just let out a little laugh. "Gods..", he muttered.

"Mr.Versatile, do you believe in God ?", I asked as I remembered Aai's concern.
"I'm living with the devil since a few years. He isn't as bad as they say", he said as he got up and moved to PF.

I didn't understand what he meant by that but it put me in a deep thought. Was he telling me that he's the Devil/Asura Aai had mentioned earlier ?

"This doesn't make sense. It won't work", he explained, but PF was reluctant.

So, finally they just told me to lie down on my stomach on a big bed-like box. Sejal smiled and gave me an injection.

I felt dizzy.. dizzy... dizzy....

[Versatile's P.O.V.]

( I know these people haven't given a thing about me as introduction. And unfortunately I can't too, as I am busy with first operation ever. I just hope you do remember me from the last story. Whatever. )

Dr.Sejal and Vedant were busy with cutting and slicing the area around the magnet thing. So that I could work on it.

The device looked quite complex. But Vedant had much trust on me as he says only you can do it Versatile, only you ! What else could I do then?

My not-so-little friend demanding help from me, a multi millioniare CEO of Aspex ! This couldn't be worse, could it ?

Actually, he has helped me a lot these years, brought me back to good, helped me to sharpen my skills and many more. Also, he happens to be my somewhat son-in-law too if everything turns up the way it should be..

Ok so finally I did understand the configuration of this biological device. And I could upgrade it. Yeah.

Whatever.
This wasn't an ordinary device though. It did multiple things at a time. It had some matrix like hydrogen peroxide but not exactly the same as standard. It also had some adrenalin like constituents. That Somehow had modified Satvar's adrenal gland. Okay, I don't know much human biology but its basic.

Genetics is my thing you know. There were even custom HLAs in it.
But we haven't yet released these ones yet. I looked at Vedant. He was thinking of something as he walked around.

I extracted some Frequenium from Vedant's suit and installed some of that in the device
after making it 'ORGANIC' as usual. I also altered some of its configurations after an approval from both PF and Dr.Sejal.

Finally after that work, we removed the old one and installed the new one when Vedant stopped the time with help the Infinity for 7 seconds.

Then Dr.Sejal did the finishing work of the stitches and gave final touch to the stitches.

"I get it. We tried the time travel for Satvar, right ?", I asked as Dr.Sejal was busy in clearing up.
"You guessed it right", Vedant whispered.

[ Back to Satvar's P.O.V. ]

"There's a reason why I've made you the Satvar, the protector of lifeforms, Tejas. Don't let someone misdirect you from the path I've shown you", I heard a heavenly voice.

"You aren't Satvar because you're fast..", I heard another voice. PF ?

"There's no God Tejas. If there had been, I wouldn't suffer so much just to become this superhero thing you're so excited about", I heard Versatile's faint voice.

"Don't let someone misdirect you !", The heavenly voice repeated. But this time sternly.

What's happening ? Was I dreaming again ?
It's just a dream, Tejas. It's just a..

I opened my eyes. All colours started to flash in my eyes. First Violet, Blue, Red, then finally
normal vision. I felt normal. Why was I getting such dreams lately ?

Anyways, I had expected that this operation would make me feel even faster but it didn't.

ARGHHHH, my back hurt.

"Hey? Anybody around?" I muttered as I tried to stretch in the empty looking room.
"Ya I'm there"- A faint voice, Sejal's voice. She came towards me.

"How do you feel now ?", she asked.
"Feels good, Smooth..." I said. "Where are the others ?"

"There's no one around now. They went out when they heard something loud"- Sejal blushed as we locked our gazes.
"Oh, good then..." I also blushed.

She smiled lightly as she came closer to me. Her smile becoming more and more wide as it
came nearer each second.

I could feel her breath caressing my face.
I closed my eyes, to let the tender touch of her lips heal me.