4.0) PROLOGUE - Reflections

[ HEA Headquarters ]

"I'll not ask why.. but how did you come up with such a plan ?", a person seated on the central throne ordered.

"My Lord, it felt as if it came from the Almighty. As an order", the chief of assasins-in-gold confirmed.

"But for the bomb testing, you'll require Frequenium. Any plans for the same ?"
"We'll nab the phoenix fighter. That's our only option."

"Well Kris, we have the other sources too - like the protro-magnet of Satvar, armour plates of the sky warriors and how can I forget.. the thunder bangles of Viz", the authorative voice remarked.
"But My Lord, we need newly synthesized variant for better results. These examples do have large amounts of Frequenium but some are as old as 20-25 years", Kris added. "And you are the great Durdrona. Why would you fear him.."

"I have so far lost 3 of my abilities of Infinity control - synthesis, integration and manipulation..
Anyways we'll take the risk.. but it's on you. If we lose, you'll have to pay-"

"My Lord, I've sentenced my life for you since I joined HEA", Kris assured.
Durdrona didn't reply anything, just got up and prepared to leave.

"Have I said something wrong ?", Kris tried to reciprocate.
"I don't fear Phoenix Fighter. I fear what lies within him. Something unexplainable and beyond everyone's imagination. Something even he fears..", Durdrona said as he left.

He walked down the stairs and entered his private quarters as the locked gates opened with his mere presence. Every government agency of every other country knew where the HEA headquarters was. But none of them dared to attack them.

Especially after what he did to the United Nationals Special Security Force. He brainwashed all of them and sent them back to UN and blew up the whole UN Security Council.

Durdrona fancied killing people. Various sects and communities even celebrated him as some saviour. Some say he was in deep sleep for hundreds of years and now has awaken to destroy humanity and restart a new cycle. Whereas the others consider him as an urban legend turned global terrorist.

This fearsome monster was now fiddling with a triangle like machine as he glanced back to some vivid memories. The memories he had as Vinay. The college days.. the crushes, the girls.. it was all coming back somehow. Probably due to his brief encounter with Akshit recently.

"I can't be distracted at this point", he said to himself as he clutched on to the triangle machine tightly. "I have to try it. Sorry Akshit, or else this won't be good for our side."

That's when someone walked in, rather in an unusually sexy manner. A familiar face kissed Durdrona's pale cold lips. "Not now. I have work to do", he hummed as he pushed her away.

"Return to the harem. Go away !", he tried to suppress his emotions. "You are nothing, just my favourite mistress", he yelled, but it came rather unconvincing.

"Your eyes and your lips speak two different languagues Vinay", she hissed.
"Don't you call me that again !", he grabbed her by her neck. "This is my last warning."

"Why are you doing this ? My love..", she gazed at him sternly. "I'm your Samantha.."

Durdrona quickly pulled her towards him and ripped whatever clothing she was wearing and clawed her chest superficially and slowly. She let out screams as his claws pierced her soft skin. His skin burnt as flames from his eyes covered his face, leaving nothing but a metallic skull behind.

"This is to remind you that I'm not that person anymore", he said as he left. He got the message that the assasins were ready.

"Ok soldiers, this mission will be tough. But I assure you that his powers are nothing before me. We'll win this fight. No matter how", Durdrona gave final instructions to them as they finished the planning.

"All hail ! HAIWAN-E-AATANK !"
"HAIWAN-E-AATANK ! HAIWAN-E-AATANK !"

Everyone got their ammunition ready and got seated. "Next stop : Andheri", Kris announced as the helicopter started.