2.7) Surprise MF

028 once again pushed me. Uh oh.

I soon received a deep edge punch on my face.

ARGHHHHH,
I screamed in pain. He pulled a knife out of his pocket. "Now, you'll know what's pain. I know I can't kill you..

But there are other ways to experience pain", He said and charged towards me.

I blocked his first attack & leaped downwards to save myself. I kicked him in the back and tried to keep some distance from that knife.

He charged towards me once again. This time, he charged towards my face. I struck my hand over his wrist. The knife just passed over my face, just some centimeters away.

I punched his stomach But it was rock hard. He kicked my chest. "Argghh", I let out a cry. That's when someone from the crowd gripped my hand. "No, not the right hand. Please !", I screamed.

"That's Cheating. This is wrong", I yelled.
"A piece of advice for you. Everything in this world is wrong, it's messed up. Something's more. Something's less", 028 grinned and charged the knife towards my stomach.

This time, someone grabbed my legs too. I tried my best to get my limbs off them. But No, they were just too many of them.

As he was just a few feet from me, I freed my left hand and grabbed the knife directly. It thrust across my palm and it was just stuck there. He removed the knife ruthlessly from my hand and prepared for another attack.

My hand was bleeding. The pain was intense. I couldn't even feel my fingers. Nausea was overcoming me. I knew nothing could save me now. I couldn't do anything.

"Ma'am said don't kill him", Someone shouted.

"Fuck ma'am. She's my mistress. And..

It's personal now. He insulted the Visor", He announced. "He's a dead man walking... the moment he dared to disrespect me."

I know nothing could save me now.
Just a few moments and it was finally over.

Woah, Life was pretty good this time. Not sure if I would exit Hell to be in Hell or I'll be in Heaven... Never mind. Whatever.

Just then, we heard a very loud scream. Some Sparks and some noises. They all left me alone and proceeded to the bars.

It was coming from the left cell. It was Dave.

"It's not working !!!", someone screamed. And then suddenly,

BLASTTTTT !!!!!

The blast was so powerful that the bars opened up, the machine blew up. It felt like an earthquake.

We coughed as the dust surrounded us. We could smell some blood. Lots of blood.

"You betrayed us !!", I heard the ma'am. "You deserve death. No one exits this faculty alive except me", she yelled.

Soon, gunshots were heard. 1, 2, and 3.

I didn't care about anyone. There was dust everywhere. I just knew this was the time to escape. I ran towards the bars, supposedly.

I could just see something glowing. I hoped it were the metal bars.

But on my way, I accidentally stumbled upon and pushed something.. more like someone... someone big.

Whoever he was. He fell down instantly. Probably out of the cell.

SWOOSHHHH

I heard an arrow cutting through the air around it.

"CRACKK!!" I heard something break. Someone screamed loudly and but the noise died instantly. I tried to maintain my balance as I backed off.

The dust settled, the bars were closed automatically. My hands turned cold as a dead body lied ahead of us.

"028" carved across his shoulder. It was him. It was that Visor guy, With an arrow penetrated inside his skull.

The Devil. He was dead.